4* DDQ: Carnage vs. Doc of the Ock

2»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I'm obsessed with this node right now because I have a 0/4/0 Carnage. I can pretty consistently get Ock down in the 2-3k hit point range, and once i even had him down to 700pts before I died. If I had just 1 active power i could do this node, I'm sure of it lol.
    My single red cover didn't help and I haven't even managed to get enough AP to fire green so far.

I wish you luck though!
    I was doing power boosts on red/yellow and green/black with a full stack of critical boosts, but since most of my game right now is denying Ock his AP and minimizing how many attack tiles are on the board, i switched out the Red/Yellow for a Blue/Purple boost instead. Hasn't really been the magic bullet, but I was able to get him down to 700pts again this way
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    aaaaaaargh! I had him down to 40pts before he got me lol
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    That 40pts left loss was the best I was able to do; that was pretty fun just the same.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    And 4 days later, i got a red Carnage out of classics. At 1/4/0, on no less than 3 separate occasions the 847 damage it does would have been enough for me to win that Crash lol. Oh well, see you in 6 months, Ock. 
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    And 4 days later, i got a red Carnage out of classics. At 1/4/0, on no less than 3 separate occasions the 847 damage it does would have been enough for me to win that Crash lol. Oh well, see you in 6 months, Ock.

(damn replies getting stuck in the quoted text)
    By my calcs, we wont see the Carnage clash again until November