We're dyin' here!

Comments

• Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited January 2018
    Brigby said:
    Thuran said:
    Refreshing the forum way more frequently than I should today ;)

Give us something! :D 

You could even do a wotc and just reveal parts of a paragraph of text in various threads so we have to piece them together ourselves ;)

//Removed Profanity From Image -Brigby
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Thuran said:
    Refreshing the forum way more frequently than I should today ;)

Give us something! :D 

You could even do a wotc and just reveal parts of a paragraph of text in various threads so we have to piece them together ourselves ;)

haha!

Well played!

And yet so true.

• Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Brigby said:
    It really shouldn't take more than a day to approve a blog post.
    Normally you'd probably be right, however the Ixalan blog post is 30+ pages long, and due to its length, we plan on breaking it up into 4 parts. If there are any edits that need to be made after review, then that takes additional time, as well.
    Szamsziel said:
    It's a reference to the sarcasm on forum topic I see. Well played Brigby well played 
    I just figured injecting some light-hearted humor would be better than not having any update or ignoring the thread :p
    so if I'm reading betwine the lines this means nothing is going to be available today?!?!

• Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    I am getting an incredibly sinking feeling that four parts may mean four weeks to launch.
    In all honesty @Brigby I would have to say just judging by the current atmosphere here on the forums with stale content, that may sink the ship before you can patch the leak.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby boo! Hiss! Give us something real. Come on, how about the first page where the proofreading is done?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Matthew said:
    What does that even mean???
    I believe it’s sarcasm — which we have determined has it’s place on this forum, here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70149/what-is-the-purpose-of-sarcasm-on-these-forums
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    I haven't been following that thread. To me, it felt a bit spammy and/or off-topic. I'm actually a little surprised it hasn't been called out for that yet.
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Houdin said:
    I am getting an incredibly sinking feeling that four parts may mean four weeks to launch.
    In all honesty @Brigby I would have to say just judging by the current atmosphere here on the forums with stale content, that may sink the ship before you can patch the leak.
    whoever is stilll in the boat ain't jumping out now
  • Drewster
    Drewster Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Thank you for the info!!! :):):)
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby said:
    Fine, fine. I'll be nice :p I just spoke with the development team, and they have confirmed that Ixalan is scheduled to be released the week of February 12th.
    canceling all valentines arrangements 
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    My birthday is February 12th.  Obviously everyone can thank me for my present.
  • Gunmix25
    Krishna said:
    Houdin said:
    whoever is stilll in the boat ain't jumping out now

I was just gonna say that.

Ain't gonna jump ship now when we're just about docked.

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby it's February and we want the January's Q&A posted which is already too late. If it's getting late due to Ixalan's blog post not "getting approved" (seriously?) then post the rest of Q&A and then update it in whichever century the rest of it gets approved. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so anxious I'm foaming at the mouth
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope they do more story mode, would be nice a stepping stone to help new players get competitive.
  • Gunmix25
    Abenjes said:
    30 pages and no release until week 14th Feb there must be way more in this than just ixalan, I am expecting a redesign of sorts, new story mode?  There's gotta be way more than just cards. 

I am inclined to agree with you. Oktagon did state that they were going to take a look at cards that upset the meta and will likely create problems with their future plans on trying to maintain paper mechanics as much as possible. In short I think we are all going to be looking a very different MTGPQ when this is released.
  • Gunmix25
    I'm so anxious I'm foaming at the mouth

touche'