Comments

• done, kept in the top 1000!

Can't wait to get those prizes.

got em, already leveled him to 20.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    done, kept in the top 1000!

I noticed you near me in the leaderboards towards the end of the event. Congrats on the covers...the ISO is a big plus for me (it almost gets me one level for Punisher)

I stopped playing the event a few hours ago, I was hoping I'd stay in the top 1000...thankfully it worked.
  • Huh, finally. End of grind, Thor secured. Guess some rest is in order for the next 36 hours.
  • I stopped playing the event a few hours ago, I was hoping I'd stay in the top 1000...thankfully it worked.

So what was the score for #1000?
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

All damn day, fighting to keep in the top 3000 when there's only one event that lets me use three leveled characters. Holding on by the skin of my teeth. 9 minutes to go, and I'm at 3321. I need one more event to squeak through. I only have two living characters, so I go all in on 'Search and Destroy 2' with lvl 50 mStorm, Lvl 38 oBW and Lvl 15 Hulk. Against Lvl 191 villains.

AND I WIN.

The event finished 2 minutes earlier.

I am having to restrain myself from breaking things.

URRRGHGAHSDFASDFS CZVAS DFASDGASDVwse!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    pasa_ wrote:
    I stopped playing the event a few hours ago, I was hoping I'd stay in the top 1000...thankfully it worked.

I stopped at around 218,000 and was placed around 650. I dropped to the 800's by the end of the event.
  • That is really gross.
  • done, kept in the top 1000!

I noticed you near me in the leaderboards towards the end of the event. Congrats on the covers...the ISO is a big plus for me (it almost gets me one level for Punisher)

Thanks.

I stopped doing it also, I've been doing the predator and prey tourney. I'm glad it wasn't hard to keep the rank near the end. I was around 450 since noon, I didn't do one mission during that time, so dropping to around 800 by the time it ended was pretty lucky.
  • pasa_ wrote:

I stopped at around 218,000 and was placed around 650. I dropped to the 800's by the end of the event.

Thx. That means I should not have worried with 220k after all. But it was just 3 easy games in the desert. What I'm really unhappy about is yesterday. Thought the placement after last sub will be quite sealed. I would not have played at all and would be easier to get the points today.
  • Finished top 200.

Now have a 5/5/2 X-Force. Lazy Thor looks cool I guess.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    If only he did not have the same lazy graphics for his attacks
  • Can't really complain about this event too much other than the frustrating fights getting 1 shot, dying to a sea of strike tiles, and not even denting a brick wall of protect tiles. Anyways, I did max out on Punisher covers, not sure if I want to keep him at 5/4/4 but I'll start leveling him up now. Also somehow managed to win a Thor cover after missing out a bunch of sub events. Having repeatable missions in the main was really key here. Hopefully future events are in the 5-6 day range rather than the week and a half 9 day events we've now had.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    I pulled a final blue Spidey and my 1st red Patch out of standard tokens in the last missions, probably more glad for them than for 2 lazyThor covers. Congrats everyone, with this finally being over icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Stayed in that top 200 so happy with that. made a late run in predator and prey and got top 10 so it's been a good few days of late runs. Now to maybe find a new alliance as my current one ain't cutting it so far. Only joined as it shares my in game name.
  • Wow. In the end the lack of subs made the top almost immobile, I finished around top 50 at ~3000 points from the top 1 and at "only" 5x rubberbanding instead of x10.
    It were the subs + overworld repeatables that kept the score creeping up. I don't even think this was done on purpuse, but it created a very interesting meta.

And just kept being annoyed/wiped to the endless Juggs+Rags cascades way too often to make a consistent push, but so was probably everyone else.

Nice nice, among that and predator and prey top 1, my X-force became a 3-3-3 I will probably never bother levelling up because I already main Patch. Well, the event felt fun, just like 3-5 days too long.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't want to see Juggs/Rags/Daken anymore. Keep them locked up somewhere please!
  • So as the event ended I just like to add one thing: really got **** with the Heroic token rewards instead of themed tokens.

I've hoarded 13 tokens in the hopes of maybe they change it to themed, but as there is no indication of that I redeemed them and here are the results:

2x Green CStorm (already maxed)
    2x Black OWB (already maxed)
    Green Thor 2* (already maxed)
    Green Wolverine 2* (already maxed)
    Yellow Wolverine 2* (already maxed)
    Purple Moonstone
    Red Moonstone
    Red Cap (red maxed)
    Blue Bag Man
    Yellow Bag Man
    Red MN Magneto (already maxed)

So out of 13 Heroic tokens: 0x3*, 4x usable (as in I can actually train), 7 trashed.

While I was happy to reach all progressions rewards and the iso I got in the meantime, also netted 2 lazy Thors, I am still in a bad mood because of the above. Probably because this was the first time I hoarded tokens, and got NOTHING useful out of this.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Oh my, guess I'm better off opening my tokens immediately. Better small doses of dissappointment/meh/whatever than one huge walloping kick in the feels.
    Bag-Man needs to be trashed too, sadly. Do not waste any ISO on him, do not spend on Moonie too unless she's heavily buffed/featured.
  • Wow 10 days of grinding for, mostly 20 ISO rewards, and the end result was a single fat Thor cover.
  • Managed to hold on for a top 1000 finish, despite having Dark Souls 2 and not playing too much. As much as I love PvE content I'm glad we are getting a brief break, I need the rest!