C4rol having free Photonic Barrage?

Options
Late stage during the Cap America PvP.

I'm up against Cap America (of course), C4rol (unchamped) and 5* Thanos (1/1/0 build).

I make my first match, directly after that the enemy puts out a fortified Photonic Barrage tile. I manage to remove it and directly after I remove it, another one appears (Enemy did NOT have AP for this).

I killed Marvel before a the third one. But what the hugedog? How can this nuke cost 0 AP?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you make multiple matches in the enemy's strongest color (black for Thanos or 4* Captain Marvel)?  Take a look at Captain Marvel's green passive skill, it may have generated the AP they needed.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've actually been the unwitting beneficiary of this bug. I've been playing a lot of C4rol for the past few days, and I've noticed a second PB tile on the board several times when I know I only created one. It took me a while to realize exactly what it was, since I've been playing her with Coulson, so there are a lot of countdown tiles scattered about the board.
  • donpidgeon
    donpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dayv said:
    Did you make multiple matches in the enemy's strongest color (black for Thanos or 4* Captain Marvel)?  Take a look at Captain Marvel's green passive skill, it may have generated the AP they needed.
    Hum, don't think so but I am not sure. Is the green passive direct? That is, if I make a match it will trigger directly before the cascading?
    I will grant that there is a possibility that I did match black (+4 AP) and then it would cascade to trigger another +4 AP. But since the possibility exist, it might just have happened like that. Since I am running without animations, I suppose it would be easy to miss.