Ixalan?

MegaBulba
MegaBulba Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
With the prerelease of Rivals of Ixalan, the big question to me is. When are we gonna get a new set for PQ. Its been ages since the last one and this is now far behind. So when, and if ever, is the next set coming. Give me those vampires and pirates.
Tagged:

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBulba said:
    Give me those vampires and pirates.
    Erm, and dinos too, please
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    In the December Q&A the response was "late January / early Feb". On January 19th in the January Sneak Preview Brigby said "late January / early-mid Feb".
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Just in time to let me max out all previous walkers ;)
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a sneaking suspicion that we will have a definitive date when they release the January Q&A answers.
    Since there is no gallery posted yet, though, I assume its not coming this month.

@Brigby please confirm
  • Drewster
    Drewster Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Awesomeness!!!
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    the wait is killing me!

• Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    @khurram said:
    Brigby said:
    Mburn7 I'm not sure about a definitive date, but the upcoming January Q&A Session will definitely provide more info about Ixalan
    Can we get a definitive date for January's Q&A then  :)
    Oktagon was rather generous with the amount of information they provided, so it's taking us some time to proofread and format all of that content. (They even wrote up a detailed Ixalan blog post to accompany it!)

If I had to set a time-frame, I'd probably say that we anticipate being able to post it early next week.
    looking forward to it. Much appreciated
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    @khurram said:
    Brigby said:
    Mburn7 I'm not sure about a definitive date, but the upcoming January Q&A Session will definitely provide more info about Ixalan
    Can we get a definitive date for January's Q&A then  :)
    Oktagon was rather generous with the amount of information they provided, so it's taking us some time to proofread and format all of that content. (They even wrote up a detailed Ixalan blog post to accompany it!)

If I had to set a time-frame, I'd probably say that we anticipate being able to post it early next week.
    Who cares about typo's'and spelling. Proof reading is for sissies We want it Nao!!  ;-))

Are they planning a card preview? or is that also in the Q&A?
  • BUgsySA
    BUgsySA Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I am really interested in seeing how Sunbird Invocation gets translated to mtgpq. Could easily be very powerful or an 18 mana do nothing. 
  • Llorence
    Llorence Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    So either at the end of this month, or somewhere mid month next month?
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another thread already exists regarding this:

Brigsby has said that the next Q&A answers will have more information regarding the set.
  • Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Hopefully it’s worth the long wait
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    It won’t be. 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gideon said:
    It won’t be. 
    Nothing ever is.

Life. Don't talk to me about life.

God, I'm depressed.

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Surprising to see so many players still stuck in Hibernium mode when it comes to devs.

Let's wait to see what Oktagon has for all of us before we start laying down the negativity carpet. 

Remember, these poor tinykittys got stuck with a mess and they're trying to deliver a quality product. So far they've not disappointed us. Just sayin' 

Will it be great? Maybe. Will it stink? Maybe. Nothing to judge on so nothing to say about IXN. 
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    I’m totally on board with Oktagon. I think they’ve done well so far. It’s the set In Real life that I’m not a fan of. I hope they change it for the better.