ISO overload

Sucio67
Sucio67 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I’ve been playing this game for a few years now and I’ve acquired a lot of iso. I'm talking over 4 million!! Most of my characters are close to being maxed out. Maybe you can bring back a way to spend iso for team ups, power ups or covers.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018

What level is your roster at? I can assure you that most players feel there is not enough ISO to be earned, the ISO drain really kicks in at the Three-star level and then gets even worse at the fourstar level.

Four million is a good number though, it's what I aim for when I hoard Legendary tokens since it lets me level up Three fivestars and still have enough ISO to level eight fourstars...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sitting on 3.7 million myself, but I don't think the number of people who are so far beyond ISO is worth spending development time on.

That said, I'd love to be able to buy Standards with ISO again... me and the 50 other who've reached that point.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    When I was in 3* land I was sitting around 1.5 million ISO, now that I’m champing 4* I cant get enough. 

Essentially, don’t waste your ISO now, you WILL need it later. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I was in 3* land I was sitting around 1.5 million ISO, now that I’m champing 4* I cant get enough. 

Essentially, don’t waste your ISO now, you WILL need it later. 
    If by "almost maxed out" OP means "all my 4s are almost 370" then there's no more "later".
    Not sure what he means exactly by that, though.