4* DDQ: Cloak and Dagger vs Dr Strange in the Dark Dimension!

Options
2»

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No issues for my 5/5/3 Level 291 Clagger. Got him first try, no boosts, finishing with 9521 health. Token to the hoard.

I didn't even try to be all that careful in this match. I basically got yellow and purple right away, then with match and attack tile damage I got him to the point where I could finish him by firing those powers back to back. 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Easy peasy for champed C&D. He fired one Crimson Band of Cytorrak but matched it away the same turn. Attack tiles and Pocket Dimension killed him.

Denied yellow and blue but never felt threatened.

Token to the hoard.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Piece of cake for my Champed C&D. I played pretty conservatively, denying blue and grabbing yellow. Turned out I really didn't need to bother 5trange's health is so low that he dropped pretty quickly.

Token was a green for my 5/2/4 X-23 :(
    Ugh, hope you get some red covers soon, those are so elusive! Had to sell two green covers, X-23 was sitting at 5/1/4 but then I had a string of three red covers. May the same happen to you!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Piece of cake for my Champed C&D. I played pretty conservatively, denying blue and grabbing yellow. Turned out I really didn't need to bother 5trange's health is so low that he dropped pretty quickly.

Token was a green for my 5/2/4 X-23 :(
    Ugh, hope you get some red covers soon, those are so elusive! Had to sell two green covers, X-23 was sitting at 5/1/4 but then I had a string of three red covers. May the same happen to you!
    I just wish I'd checked the forum before I did DDQ. I totally would have saved it for once Reyes enters Latest.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5/5/3 lv.284

Pretty basic run. Just let the attacks build up then fired yellow to finish him off.

Token to the hoard.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Killed him with matches and attack tiles. Neither of us got enough ap to use skills
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My son beat the Crash of the Titans for the second time ever today (Last time was Agent Coulson, also vs Dr Strange!) with his 1/2/3 Cloak and Dagger.  +100% Match damage, +50% Yellow and +50% Black Match damage bonuses.  Cloak never fired off a shot, and all Strange did was cast his Eye.  C&D ended the match with about 700 health left.  Best of all, the LT gave him his first Nick Fury cover, which he needed for today's Behemoth Burrito!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    276 5/5/3 got it done first try.

Just focused on ensuring my attack tiles survived and collecting yellow. Due to a bad case of derp, I forgot about his blue and got stunned for 3 turns. Luckily I had plenty of attack tiles out which whittled away his life while I was stunned. When I returned from stun I had about 3k health left, but hit him with yellow followed by purple and he was dead.

LT gave me a green Main Event Hulk cover to make him 2/1/1.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got it on the first try with a Lv 250 4/3/5 C&D and no boosts.  Attack tiles did a lot of the work, with yellow as my finisher (and only active power used).

LT got me a yellow MEHulk, my first for him.