War machine

StarLord:
    One of the guardians

Black Widow:
    Nick Fury

Doc Octopus:
    Venom

Hulk:
    Any hulk could. Possible new released MeHulk due to availability in future tokens.

Cap America:
    Bucky - because he still has future in mcu with cap and most history than others

DD:
    Elektra

Thor:
    Lady Thor

Gambit:
    Rogue

BSSM:
    Carnage and venom if not for ock

i think that’s pretty solid. Doesn’t need to be mcu related because some 5* aren’t in the mcu

• jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    In order of current Latest 5*’s and who they will be paired with, alongside which Classic 5*’s will be added as well.

5* Daredevil  > 4* Luke Cage
    5* Green Goblin  > 4* Kingpin
    5* Black Widow  > 4* Nick Fury

5* Gambit  > 4* Rogue
    5* Jean Grey (Phoenix) > 4* Jean Grey (Teen Jean)
    5* OML  >  4* X-23

5* Thor > 4* Thor
    5* Starlord > 4* Starlord
    5* Doctor Strange > 4* Mordo

5* Archangel > 4* Nightcrawler
    5* Silver Surfer > 4* Invisible Woman
    5* Hawkeye > 4* Kate Bishop

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Didnt get the first right unfortunately

Sandman —> Green Goblin
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald said:

I suspect they're going to add 3 of these feeders every season until all the 5* not in the Latest Legends pack are fed.  After that, I'm not sure - they may keep adding them or just leave one 4* feed one 5*.  I think they won't feed a 5* until that 5* is out of the Latest pack.

I'll also add that Spider-Gwen and Miles may feed BSSM (or PPSM if they do more than one feeder.)  Main Event Hulk may also feed Gladiator Thor, since they're both from the movie.

I can’t imagne either Miles or SGwen feeding Black Suit. They both have some similar animations (especially flippy-flippy Gwen) to Parker version, both produce webs that Parker uses. Agent Venom, I expect to lead to Black Suit, both being spider family, both being thematically aggrssive, and both in black suits. As for who else (should there be 2 feeders), that’s harder to say. Spider Woman is from spider fam, but doesn’t seem all that connected to Spidey himself. With Vulture leading to Parker, Eddie Venom is a solid choice for black suit.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Edge of my seat waiting for updates, I like the 4* progression rewards giving 5*s but super anxious for more updates. Although it seems with new load screen Kate Bishop will be next update with 5* HE
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And the next is........ KingPin for DD

no surprise there :-)
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options

This is the list I’ve come up with for 4* to 5* rewards without directly linking any 5* characters to a 4* version of themselves. Let me know what you guys think of it. The last couple I am less confident about, but they don’t really have a great 4* counterpart you can link them to like most of the others do.

(Confirmed)

Thanos – Gamora

Black Bolt – Medusa

Spider Man (Parker) – Vulture

Green Goblin – Sandman

Daredevil – Kingpin

(Speculation)

Gambit – Rogue

Black Widow – Fury

Jean Grey – Cyclops

Iron Man – War Machine

Hulk (Banner) – Red Hulk

Steve Rogers – Winter Soldier

Doctor Octopus – Carnage

Doctor Strange – Mordo

Wolverine – X23

Starlord – Yondu

Thor – Main Event Hulk

Thor Ragnarok movie tie in

Spider Man (Black Suit) – Venom

Spider Man 3 movie tie in

Hawkeye – Mockingbird

Hawkeye’s wife in the comics

Silver Surfer – Nova/Fantastic Four Member

There really isn’t a great 4* in general to pair surfer with, but he’s had a lot of history with Nova and the Fantastic Four so I’m figuring it will be one of them.

Ghost Rider – Quake

Ghost Rider – Evidently Robbie Reyes fights against Quake and then later joins her on Agents of Shield so I’m putting her here since I have nothing else)

Black Panther – Whoever they release with him for the upcoming movie, most likely either Shuri or Killmonger.

Honestly, I have no clue who to pair BP with except maybe another Fantastic Four member so I’m assuming they’ll throw out another movie character he can go with, since they usually do two character releases per movie