XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker

* R144
* Kingpin reward update

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    - I'm certain folks prefer the OG crew than my dumb **** on the show
    - glad you enjoyed all the extra bits, that gum has to be at least 30 years old and probably a health hazzard
    - I have no idea what Josta is and I'm not gonna Duck Duck Go it, thanks Samurai! #onBrand
    - Sad to see Rogue and Nightcrawler get skipped in the Crash line up. I see Cloak & Dagger being added, seemingly ahead of Carnage, but we shall see
    - Raisin <WORD REDACTED> could be the worse yet
    - I will say artificial grape is right up there with artificial orange as top notch flavors
    - Robbie Reyes, the car driving guy. Do you mean Toonces?
    - That change in Kingpin rewards has now fully covered by Daredevil...but the ISO is needed elsewhere for now...
    - The closest I'll get to the Winter Olympics will be watching "I, Tonya"
    - Oh, Ian, wait until your kid starts watching Minecraft videos, you'll have no choice but to be aware of YouTube celebrities
    - I had the damnest time pulling the audio from the YouTube of this episode, you must have done something pretty bad, Ray!
    - I'd be all for more New warriors in the game, they are Spider-Man ajacent, after all
    - That's a lame group of boosted threes, Rogue being boosted should be fun!
    - My rewards of the week was another five star Gambit, now 4/4/4...and a BAG-MAN!!!
    - My vine stinks. Had to sell an expiring Nico only to be replaced by another today. Along with a blue Quicksilver for a dupe
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Link goes to episode 124.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So bummed seeing the title of this episode...
    With Jessica Jones season 2 on the horizon,
    I was hoping there was scuttlebutt about Killgrave aka purple man being added to MPQ.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanx for hipping me to this... starting from the beginning  B)B)
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Safari Joe is not a bad nickname for Kraven, but given his weak skill set, I am disappointed that "Brian Fellow" has not been considered.

"Brian Fellow is not an accredited zoologist, nor does he hold an advanced degree in any of the environmental sciences. He is simply an enthusiastic young man with a sixth grade education and an abiding love for all of God's creatures."

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    --Thank you for the PSA.
    --If Craig dies from chewing that ancient gum, will Joe permanently replace him on the show or will there be a rotating series of guests?
    --I like Simulator. It puts me up against a lot of opponents I don't normally see in PVE and I receive team-ups beyond the usual drops.
    --#ResistPies
    --So Craig was right and the new 5-star is Robbie Reyes. The preview that went up today sounds good.
    --Nice TRON reference.
    --YouTube can be weird. I post videos about upcoming HeroClix games that I judge and one of those was deleted. No idea why.
    --Night Thrasher founded the New Warriors but wasn't involved in the disaster at Stamford.
    --The Star Wars Holiday Special may be bad but it's bad in a way I find entertaining. I watch it every year but I'll never watch Attack of the Clones again. It just plain sucks.