Unstable ISO PVE- Tapping heaven

Options
The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
Oh my fellow tappers, did you see what next event brings?   Rockett and Groot boosted with Gambit as the 5* E and GOTG boosted as well in Drax.  Yea I know Drax is still weak, but boosting those strike tiles is great.  Also seeing the LockJaw is the 4* E means you will be able to get charged tiles out there as well.  So....what's your plans for tapping this event?   Seems like it is really picking up steam. 

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hmm, somehow i get the idea that you're a tad unhappy with tapping.
  • J2L
    J2L Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
     >:)   >:)   >:) 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    Options
    J2L said:

If you ever start a band--you should call it "Trolls Out Of Left Field."

#justsayin

Cheers!
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Drax may be weak but he's gonna love all those countdown tiles from gambit spam
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Unfortunately Gambit will also stop him from using his red and Purple Powers, so you'd basically bring him for his black and possibly the bump to Grocket's strike tiles. I Think I will try Nico Minoru instead and see how high I can get Grocket's strikes...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

Unfortunately Gambit will also stop him from using his red and Purple Powers, so you'd basically bring him for his black and possibly the bump to Grocket's strike tiles. I Think I will try Nico Minoru instead and see how high I can get Grocket's strikes...
    I doubt anyone would choose to use Drax's purple and red over Gambit's anyhow. I think Drax is there to boost G4ocket's strikes and for his passive that does damage each time one of Gambit's CDs resolves (boosted by said strike tiles).
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will never understand someone doing something they hate just to highlight it when it will never make a blind bit of difference to the developers. All you are doing is spending more time on the game, which they love. 
    Logic?! HERESY!
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Snark never got anything done here.

Stark however...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madoctor said:
    Snark never got anything done here.