Brag Thread - Card Count

13»

Comments

• Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    1170. 1 masterpiece, slaughter pact. All but Appeal for uncommon cards. Much love, kids.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    3 mp for me pact of negation (which i use a good bit actualy) heroic something or rather one of the 3 ones and consecrated sphinx which has found a home in my bolas days undoing / lost legacy deck, boy does it go up fast when you start throwing them around
  • Chubbys
    Chubbys Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    1360 with 7 MPs. Hilariously there was an uncommon I didn’t have until booster crafting. Can’t remember what it was. 
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    1331 with 5 MP's.  Booster Crafting been berry berry good to me.
  • watman
    watman Posts: 64 Match Maker
    1215 for me, no MPs, no referral cards.
    All comms and uncomms:
    Missing:
    Origins: 12 rares, 3 mythics (including Hixus :E )
    Legacy 29/45
    Kaladesh: 8/20
    AR: 2/10
    Amonkhet: 12/15
    HOU: 13/12

2700+ crystals as for this moment, should reach 3k by the time Ixalan hits, so I will mill dupes from 10 5-packs and hopefully finish the origins in full...
  • Irishme
    Irishme Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Wow I’m way behind.  Just got to 900 and finally got every PW today. 
  • morgue427
    hmm havent gotten there yet all pws some just didnt see an effective way to use some of them or have the runes to max them, but good for you now the cards to make them shine ;-) good luck

• Irishme
    Thanks @morgue427

building cards now and grinding runes now for the 16 or so lvl 1 PW. Next will be to join an active coalition. 
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    As someone with all the planeswalkers, I can tell you that 95+% of my games are played with a selection of about a dozen walkers.  There are at least 10 walkers I basically never use for anything.  For most people, you can focus on getting the good ones and forgetting the rest.
  • Bigred5442
    Bigred5442 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    if you at least have a PW for each color, i wouldn't wait to join an active coalition. I'm sure you can find one that you can participate in at your level. it will make everything go faster to earn the better rewards. that is the biggest mistake i made, waiting too long to try and join an active coalition. they could probably help you use the cards you have to better effect as well
  • Irishme
    I’m in a coalition but I’m the only active one.  I get it into the top 1k for events solo so I imagine others helping would be better.  And yeah would love to get some advice from the vets on some of my builds.  
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    There are a lot of good coalitions to choose from, and majority of the are rather lax when it comes to maxing points vs  just breaking progression. 

This community has more helpful players than not, and they will welcome you into their fold.
  • Irishme
    I have Koth, OB, Ajani Vengeant, Kiora, Elspeth, Gideon ally and battle, Sorin, and Garruk at lvl 60.  My starters are at 40ish but stopped on them when I got better in there color.  Currently working on Nicol Bolas at lvl 52.  
  • Bigred5442
    Bigred5442 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    looks like there are a couple coalitions looking for members in the coalition forum, i would post there, tell them what you are looking for from a coalition and what you can do.
  • FeralSkald
    FeralSkald Posts: 43 Just Dropped In

Still can only put 10 in a deck, so it's kinda pointless.
  • morgue427
    konw you got me beat all to heck there but mine has been going up with all the new mythics in my decks
  • morgue427
    up to 1250 and got a new mp lotus petal so that went in fast to use lol
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler

I just got up to 1416 myself.  I’m missing four exclusive HOU mythics that I’ll craft when XLN drops.  You?
  • FeralSkald
    FeralSkald Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    spesler said:

I just got up to 1416 myself.  I’m missing four exclusive HOU mythics that I’ll craft when XLN drops.  You?
    2 invite a friend rares, rest masterpiece.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    1310 with 8 masterpieces.