Getting bonus covers for heros that are not favorited.

Just got a 3* from a recruit pack and i got Iron Fist as the bonus even though I don’t have him faved.

Comments

• 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    You received a random 3* because it is most likely that you have no 3* favorited. 
    3* = 3* bonus
    4* = 4* bonus
    You will not revieve a bonus favorited 4* out of a 3* recruit Token pull...
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Hey there! As it's already been pointed out by the previous person who posted, you'll only receive 3-star Characters from Bonus Heroes if you received them from a 3-star Character Pull. The same is true for 4-star Characters and 5-star Characters you might have favorited on your account.

If you believe this was an issue because you had a different 3-star character already selected as a favorite, than you should contact the Customer Support team to report the issue. They can check your account records, and confirm what might have occurred during this token pull.

You should be able to contact them by using the following link if you need to: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
    ---
    For reference, here is the link to the FAQ's page with information regarding Bonus Heroes:

https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=gameplay-tips&f=what-is-bonus-heroes

• ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Finished top 100 in Venom Bomb and got a Green America Chavez cover. As there’s an empty roster  slot it showed “You’ve unlocked America Chavez” automatically.
    But wait! When I checked the inbox rewards, there’s ANOTHER Green America Chavez cover, with a green “Train” button beside it!
    Should I train her, level her up to 90 and go for the next S.H.I.E.L.D Training mission?
    If this is a bug/mistake, will I be rolled back when they find out?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZommyGD said:
    Finished top 100 in Venom Bomb and got a Green America Chavez cover. As there’s an empty roster  slot it showed “You’ve unlocked America Chavez” automatically.
    But wait! When I checked the inbox rewards, there’s ANOTHER Green America Chavez cover, with a green “Train” button beside it!
    Should I train her, level her up to 90 and go for the next S.H.I.E.L.D Training mission?
    It's the double cover bug.
    We've all been trying to replicate that, each new release.
    There's no sure way to trigger it.

No, you won't be rolled back.
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Bowgentle said:
    ZommyGD said:

It's the double cover bug.
    We've all been trying to replicate that, each new release.
    There's no sure way to trigger it.

No, you won't be rolled back.
    Thanks for clarifying this for me!