S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Day 1525 - Medusa cover (red)
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Day 1527 - 50 HP
    Day 1529 - Legendary Token

Day 1540 should be the next 5* drop, and I'll take all the Medusa covers I can get since I still need Black Bolt covers, so there are some good rewards (for me at least) on the horizon.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Seems like they’re moving to single 4s rather than one of each colour, pity as my Medusa is almost maxed at 365. 

Any idea what what the next 5* will be? Natasha maybe?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rod5 said:
    Seems like they’re moving to single 4s rather than one of each colour, pity as my Medusa is almost maxed at 365. 

Should be Black Widow - Panther - Thanos - Hawkeye.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle said:
    Rod5 said:

Should be Black Widow - Panther - Thanos - Hawkeye.

That's what I was thinking. Them throwing Strange in early (day 1459) muddied the waters, but the next five star should be Widow.
  • gravel
    Not that they will tell us the reasons behind the change, but I wonder if it has to do with these 4s being more available since they were featured when the others were vaulted.  I know some others that were featured had three, but they may have decided this was the best way to try and catch up a little.

Thanks for posting the order @Bowgentle, I couldn't remember who should be next.
  • gravel
    Day 1535 - 25 CP
  • gravel
    Day 1536 - Heroic Token
    Day 1539 - 2500 Iso
  • gravel
    Day 1543 - Heroic Token
  • gravel
    Day 1545 - 50 HP
    Day 1550 - Heroic Token

• brysonian
    brysonian Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Are they ever going to have a red old man logan cover as a daily reward. I have been trying for 3 years now to get atleast one red cover. Dont know how many black and yellow covers i have had to sell. I would guess atleast 6.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2018
    brysonian said:
    Are they ever going to have a red old man logan cover as a daily reward. I have been trying for 3 years now to get atleast one red cover. Dont know how many black and yellow covers i have had to sell. I would guess atleast 6.

Sam3 here, still looking longingly, sadly at my 5/5/0 OML, but I think this ship has sailed
  • Cmat64
    Cmat64 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Seems like this is the norm.  My OML started with one red but Ive been stuck pulling black and mostly yellow (6) dups.  Opened another slot after the fourth yellow for second OML just so i dont waste anymore covers.  Pulled my second red this week (Thank God) for 5/5/2 Most of my 5*s have the same issue.  Goblin 5/5/2 Bolt 4/0/1 Hawk 4/3/0 Surfer 0/3/4 hulk 0/4/5 DD 4/2/0 cap 5/3/2 widow 2/4/2 BP 0/1/3 IM 2/1/4 Parker 1/4/1.  Im thankful i pulled them, but I know I will be opening more slots for 5* dups.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    brysonian said:
    How'd you start trying to get a red OML nearly year before he was released on 10/5/15?  :-p
  • gravel
    brysonian said:
    I'd be surprised if they did at this point.  They have only offered one 5* daily reward for most characters, OML got a second one as part of the anniversary one year, back when he was seen as one of the most used 5*s.  They also still have quite a few more characters that haven't been in the resupply yet, and the release schedule is faster than they appear in the resupply.

Of course, the only people who know won't answer, and they could change the resupply schedule at any point without saying anything, but it doesn't look likely.  You might be more likely to get a red cover sooner from when a 4* gets changed to give 5* rewards. 
  • gravel
    Day 1554 - 100 HP
  • gravel
    Day 1555 - Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) - Yellow

They went with her second color for some reason, of course, that's only bad if that's the only color you have maxed for her.
  • gravel
    Day 1557 - Heroic Token
    Day 1559 - 2500 Iso
  • gravel
    Day 1563 - 50 HP