Bone Crushers1 (Full) Top 50-75 PVE alliance

Ctaggart
Ctaggart Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Looking for a top 100 PVE alliance (normally ranks in the 50-70's)? We're looking for 1 player that scores high, communicates, and wants to develop strong rosters. PvP is optional but we usually rank in the 120's. 

Comments

• MuscleMatters
    MuscleMatters Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi,

Are you still looking for someone for your alliance?

I have been playing for non-stop 704 day. I'm currently at shield level 81.

I can clear all missions and claim all rewards for PVE events at level 8 and 9.

Here is my roster:
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Muscle-Matters/

• Ctaggart
    We still need one player. Looking for a daily player with a solid roster. You need to have a good majority of 5* with at least one cover to maintain our top 100 status. The fastest way to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart. 
  • Ctaggart
    We are holding at 20 for daily resupply,  but we have a player that needs to take a break. If interested,  please contact me on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart. 
  • Ctaggart
    We have placed top 100 for new cover and top 50-75 for normal  PVE events.
  • Ahoyman
    Ahoyman Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Strong PVE player, always hit all 6 clears with a strong roster of over 40 champed 4 stars and all 3 stars champed... usually 300-575 on pvp depending on what life allows for

Shield level 101
  • Ctaggart
    We will be relaxing through the holidays
  • Deadsider
    Deadsider Posts: 81 Match Maker
    PMed on facebook. Can check my roster strength in Hitmen alliance, user name also Deadsider.

• Ctaggart
    We have 2 spots open.
  • Ctaggart
    Fastest way to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart
  • Ctaggart
    With the holidays, we're on a break, so there are less demands on the team that have been grinding away all year. Just wanted to be clear so there's no confusion. We normally score in the top 100.
  • Ctaggart
    Currently trailing 3 members. If interested please message me. 
  • Ctaggart
    One spot open
  • Slayercolt
    Slayercolt Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I'll join if it's still open..slayercolt
  • Ctaggart
    Do you play everyday? What's your current alliance and ign? We have one player that we're holding onto until we find a replacement.  The fastest way to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart. We finished deadpool PVE event at 68.
  • Slayercolt
    edited December 2017
    I'm very active.
  • Slayercolt
    Okay I'll mesage you on fb
  • Ctaggart
    Looking for one member with a deep roster that can join a top 100, gaining momentum of being a top 50 team. PvP is optional,  but we usually rank top 150
  • Msm2008
    Msm2008 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Interested in joining your alliance. Daily player with strong champed 4* roster with all 3* champed and a half dozen unchamped 5* who usually hits 800-900 in pvp and earns all awards in 7-8 level pvp (although it does seem different and more difficult to do this now).

hit me up if you need someone who will grind for boss events.
  • Ctaggart
    Our alliance ranked 60 on Rocket and Groot PVE with 19 players
  • Seahawk12
    Seahawk12 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    If your looking for a daily player who maxes every PVE event and drops 20 or more $ a week. I’m the guy for you. I’m currently in a alliance but they have low **** requirements and we always end up 125 or worse ranked