Hulk Rage (at not being boosted correctly) [Investigating]

2»

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    smkspy said:
    But mah small company and working behind a desk is hard yada yada yada.

Seriously, it's like these guys hate money that isn't already guaranteed to them from whales.
    Except that they’ll continue to spend.  None of the bugs or technical issues stop the spending.  Some of the biggest spenders don’t even bother with pve, so this won’t impact their play or spending.
    Uhhh, yeah. Exactly what I said. Whales are gonna whale no matter what cause they're already hooked.

It is the potential spender that they lose out on when things like this don't get fixed or any of the numerous pro-whale moves in recent months. It's become more than apparent whose money they value the most. Fine by me, I'll spend my money on other entertainment items.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Don't have any purple covers for Banner, so luckily this doesn't apply to me
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually ended up changing my champed Banner to 5/5/3 to minimize the chances of his countdown going off.  And now he’ll stay that way until the next time I get some crazy urge to use him.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
     @Tombstone is this issue known to devs?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I can understand everybody is now back in the office and dealing with other issues, can we please get confirmation on this to make sure this will be solved before Banners next boosted event.  Or is Hulk not to be boosted and working as intended. 
    @Tombstone
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    So now that everybody at D3/Demi is back in the office, can we get an official comment on this?  
    @Brigby @Tombstone
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Likely devs will be out of the office for a snow day today and maybe even tomorrow.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    One official comment of a sort is on the Demiurge website under careers:

https://www.demiurgestudios.com/careers

You can apply for the position of QA Tester right now as a contractor.

Or, this is a subtle way of telling us that no one should use Banner.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I've informed the developers that The Hulk is still not being boosted when transformed. Thanks for the heads up!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's unfortunate.  

Also, I'm a little late to the party but this seems appropriate: