Haven't received reward for Thor tournament

I was in the menu for the Thor tournament last week when it ended. I was in 52nd place in my bracket and the time said "<1m". I was taken back to the main menu, the Thor tournament disappeared, but I did not receive any notification of a reward. I know I should have gotten something. There's no way I could have gone from 52nd to completely out of the reward bracket. I filed a feedback but haven't received any sort of answer.

Comments

• SAme bug here.. no rewards even if I was under rank 50
  • Anyone get a response back from Customer Support? I've sent 3 emails since Saturday and nothing. I actually gave this a shot and got up to Rank 50 and all for nothing! icon_mad.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Arinya wrote:
    Anyone get a response back from Customer Support? I've sent 3 emails since Saturday and nothing. I actually gave this a shot and got up to Rank 50 and all for nothing! icon_mad.gif

It's just been a single business day, and I imagine there's a backlog of stuff from over the weekend...
  • =
    Nemek wrote:
    Arinya wrote:
    Anyone get a response back from Customer Support? I've sent 3 emails since Saturday and nothing. I actually gave this a shot and got up to Rank 50 and all for nothing! icon_mad.gif

It's just been a single business day, and I imagine there's a backlog of stuff from over the weekend...

Agreed but I'd be happy with a simple automated response so I know I have a ticket open.
  • Arinya wrote:
    =
    Nemek wrote:
    Arinya wrote:

Agreed but I'd be happy with a simple automated response so I know I have a ticket open.

Same deal. Submitted three feedback tickets, and haven't gotten any sort of response, automated or otherwise.
  • Just started up the game again and all my Thor tournament rewards popped up.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Same deal. Submitted three feedback tickets, and haven't gotten any sort of response, automated or otherwise.
    Just as a note, we don't have automated responses. Even if it's a form letter due it being a more common issue, it was still sent by a human hand.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Just as a note, we don't have automated responses. Even if it's a form letter due it being a more common issue, it was still sent by a human hand.
    Woot! Got my rewards! But I thought I was in the 50s rank and the pop up told me I made it to rank 74..... icon_evil.gif