Can't get past the intro/tutorial in Steam Client

Options
So, I started the game on Steam (I'm a mobile player) just to see how the interface was different, etc, and I can't get past the first 3 minutes of the tutorial. The Fury bubbles reference "Cap, throw your shield!" and "match yellow to charge Thor's Hammer," but the characters are 1*s BW, Storm, and IM, so the bubbles don't make sense. When Fury tells you to throw Cap's shield, activating IM's red advances the tutorial, but then after he tells you to match yellow, the only available match is green (for Storm, I assume), and the scripting won't allow the match. I've attached links to screenshots.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I see a yellow match available on the fourth screenshot.  The instructions are definitely weird, either way.

The tutorial sure has changed a lot since I played it...
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah, but the game highlights a green match, then doesn't let you make it. 
    A guy in the Puzzlewarriors discord chat fixed it by making a new steam account, but that's a horrible fix.
  • swordfishdata
    Options
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this issue is still ongoing; I've tried creating a new Steam account, but it's still stuck. @Dayv, you're correct in that it shows available matches, but the screen is frozen and won't allow you to make said match. 

• swordfishdata
    Options
    I FIXED IT. After it reoccurred on my alt steam account, I opened up the windows registry and searched for "demiurge." it found one folder, which I deleted. I then removed the game and re-installed. The tutorial now shows the correct three characters. 

However, it still does not work on my primary account. Just the alt. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have you contacted customer support?  http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support