Known Issue: Booster Crafting Bugs *Updated (12/19/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited December 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Update: Once a player crafts a card, all display amounts will no longer update correctly, moving forward. I have updated the above post to reflect this.

Update 2: If you have not updated to 2.3 yet, or if you did not craft a card prior to this update, then you should not encounter this issue if you craft a card now. Players that have already encountered this issue will still need to submit a support ticket for the manual fix.
========
HI Everyone. We are aware of several issues occurring with the Booster Crafting feature. 
  • All display amounts are not properly updating after crafting a card
  • Mana Orbs drop to 0 after reloading the app, preventing players from crafting new cards
If this has occurred for you, please submit a support ticket, and we will be manually fixing those issues. Since this will be a manual procedure, please understand that this might take some time, however the team will be working as quick as they can to address these accounts, as well as fixing this issue in-game. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.

Comments

• Chad739
    Chad739 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Brigby would you suggest we refrain from crafting at this time?
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    It also seems to prevent us from getting the 2h free booster
  • Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Hesturk said:
    It also seems to prevent us from getting the 2h free booster
    It looks like it depends on the second issue. If card should be a dupe and it tried to be converted to the mana orb which is 0, but can't do that, another issue occurs.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mana runes from conversion appear to go away post app restart as well.
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    I did open a booster. Cards got converted after I saw the content. Now I can't even see the content. But I do believe it is related
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Since the update I didn't get runes from winning a match in ToA, did get ribbons. Also collecting runes from completing beginner decks gave an error.
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I didn't even got the update yet... On the other hand... 
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    I cant even login
  • _Daromax_
    _Daromax_ Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can't login on my device. Fortunately it works on the emulator.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Update 2: If you have not updated to 2.3 yet, or if you did not craft a card prior to this update, then you should not encounter this issue if you craft a card now. Players that have already encountered this issue will still need to submit a support ticket for the manual fix.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seems all is fixed now (had updated & crafted already and sent a ticket), thanks!