Seeking Alliance - Day 142

radiopy
radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Not sure what exactly the point of alliances are (despite the changes) but figure with the blurb about alliance-only rewards coming, it's time to make the jump. I play daily, probably too much, and have a strong but not overpowered team (141 Punisher is my best). I'm active on the forums and would be seeking same.

If no one is interested in having me join their alliance, if there is enough interest I will start my own.

Comments

• radiopy
    Alright I gave up and created my own. MisfitRightIn, all one word.
  • Hey I joined your alliance if you don't mind. A few level 100s, I play daily.
  • radiopy
    Perfect, thanks.
  • I joined to, should have my first 100+ 3 star this weekend. I have all the usual Max Leveled 2*s, (Wolvie, Storm, OBW, Ares) and a bunch of 3*s in the 60-75 region. Let me know if its a problem.
  • radiopy
    Nope, thanks for reaching out to me.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Nope, thanks for reaching out to me.
    Thanks man.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Looks like this alliance filled up fast. Any more room? My team name is BobDucca and I'd be happy to buy a slot for myself. I'm a steam player and play every day, with the last month being a bit on the insane side (currently 106th in Hulk). Here's a link to the first page of my roster: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =238071505. I've been boarding HP (you'll see I'm currently at 7950) and this seems like a great way to spend it.

I usually score at least 600 points per tournament but I'll admit I very rarely go much above 800. Let me know either way as I'd like to get signed on some alliance and have a chance at the blue BP.
  • radiopy
    Go ahead and join. If you'll pay for a spot to bring the next guy in (someone joined, left, and is intending to join later), I'll front you the 700 HP.
  • Thanks so much. I just joined and will add the spot when I can.
  • I'm looking for a team as well. At day 101
    My top four characters right now are:
    120 punisher
    85 obw
    89 hulk
    85 wolverine yellow
    Building up 3 star characters at the moment. Spent most of my iso, at the moment so I can't start a new one yet. But I do have hp
  • radiopy
    Alright BobDucca, you're in. Stickfighter, if you can commit to the HP to open another slot, I'll add you too. I think it's up to 900 HP now...