Champ Bishop, Mordo, Soldier or Mockingbird?

Options
rocks52
rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
I may be able to make it to where I can champ 2, but probably just one as I don't see any maxed 2* in the foreseeable future (but probably a rank up).  I also figure I can hold onto Mockingbird as she'll probably be in the increased odds collection for a little while.  Or is she BA enough to want to champ her ASAP instead?

Comments

• aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    How does your roster look like ?

If it is an early 4* roster (say, ~10 4* champed), I would go for a top/high tier. From the list, I would say Bishop then Mordo. They both work fine as standalone 4* and work well with some 3* (3* fist, SW, Gambat, etc).

If it is a mature 4* roster (say, 20+ 4* champed), I would go for whoever still in the latest, i.e. Mockingbird.

I think you should look at the increase odds in the latest the other. For the same amount of pulls you need to get one classic cover, you will, stastistically speaking, get 12 covers from the latest. Getting 40-ish champ levels split among 12 latest is far more valuable than a one level each on 40-something in the classic.

PS: the borderline between early/mature 4* roster is debatable. I don't the correct line myself, but you get the idea.

• rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    30 champed. So you say go after Mockingbird first. I am pretty much able to champ 4* before they go into vintage. only reason I haven't done Mordo yet is bc I haven't prioritized him. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd champ Bishop.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rocks52 said:
    30 champed. So you say go after Mockingbird first. I am pretty much able to champ 4* before they go into vintage. only reason I haven't done Mordo yet is bc I haven't prioritized him. 
    Yeah, I would go for Mockingbird and bring her as big as possible before she gets moved into diluted vintage pool. With 30 4* champed, I think you will always have 2x 4* boosted each week. (57x 4* total, 5 are boosted each week. There are, say, 12 sets to cycling through. 30/12 = 2.5, so statistically, you have 2.5x 4* to use each week). Unboosted 4* won't be much useful at the level of your roster, since their damage output and health will be way lower than boosted 4*. Frankly, from those 4, only Mockingbird has some value unboosted, since she can work as a battery. My 2 cents anyway and it's sorta competitive-gameplay point of view.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sorry, but who do you mean when you say Bishop?
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's a typo. He meant Cable.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Kate. To be consistent it should have said just "Bird" instead of "Mockingbird" though.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mockingbird and/or Kate Bishop.
  • Jaguar
    Jaguar Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mockingbird strong!