T100 PVE Mordor (11/26/19 1 SPOT OPEN)

TeamStewie
TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2019 in MPQ Alliances

T100 PVE focused MORDOR alliance looking for 1 member . Minimum requirements for each PVE are to at least hit 3rd reward from max. Also full participation in all boss events. We regularly collect all rewards in boss events 

To avoid burnout all weeklong events are optional but you can get extra credit if you hit the requirement which can be used if you miss the required progression on a normal event.

We use Line for messaging . Miss 3 days without letting someone know or miss the progression goals for 3 events and you're subject to ejection. Please post a roster. Thanks!

Comments

• TeamStewie
    Spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    Looking for 1 new player. Please PM if interested.
  • Killabee
    Killabee Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    As a former member, I have to say, this is a well run alliance with some of the best people I've had the pleasure of fighting alongside. Always clear boss battles and competitively top100 in pve all the time. Lots of advice given to veterans and newer players alike. 
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled. Thanks!
  • TeamStewie
    Looking for one new member
  • Rodeo1488
    Rodeo1488 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Looking for regular player with a solid roster?
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled. Thanks!
  • Seahawk12
    Seahawk12 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    If you need a player I’m here for you. I always max progress and reward all PVE events and I spend atleast 20$ a week on hero points/characters. I play every day. I will say I hate when teammates don’t get close to max and will call them out for slowing us down
  • TeamStewie
    One spot now available.
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled. Thanks!
  • TeamStewie
    edited January 2018

T100 PVE focused MORDOR alliance looking for 1 member . Minimum requirements for each PVE are to at least hit 3rd reward from max. Also full participation in all boss events. We regularly collect all rewards in boss events 

To avoid burnout all weeklong events are optional but you can get extra credit if you hit the requirement which can be used if you miss the required progression on a normal event.

We use Line for messaging but it's not a requirement . Miss 3 days without letting someone know or miss the progression goals for 3 events and you're subject to ejection. Please post a roster. Thanks!

One spot now available. 
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled! Thanks everyone. 
  • TeamStewie
    Looking for one new member starting with the next event Prodigal Son. We hit max progression on Civil War for both Cap and IM. Member requirements are still the same as the original posting. Please message me if interested in joining. Thanks.
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    edited March 2018
    Looking to fill 1 spot starting with Strange Sights. See original post for alliance requirements. Please message me with roster info and score for Prodigal Son. Thanks
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled. Thanks everyone.
  • TeamStewie
    Recruiting again for 1 spot starting after Ultron. We finished early this morning. Thanks.
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled.
  • TeamStewie
    Looking for one new member. Thanks. 
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled.