PvE 4-star Essentials Tracking/Theory

Options
12345679»

Comments

• wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    charmbots said:

If it is Archangel/Angel and the abilities I’ve seen listed for him are correct (5* may have an anti-airborne ability) then giving Vulture as the boss event prog wouldn’t be surprising. Also maybe we will see the 5* anti-airborne ability given as alliance or personal prog?!?! It may be wishful thinking but that would be sweet.
    If they want to do a fully X-Men theme for this alliance event, then the only 4* X-Men characters that have not appear in PVE progression rewards recently are Prof X, Deadpool and Wolverine (if I remember correctly). So I guess maybe one of them will be the 4* rewards.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    charmbots said:
    wingX said:
    jamesh said:
    Just wait until they announce an alliance boss battle, and skip over rewarding him for progression :)

You are right! They really announce an alliance boss battle, thus 99.9999%, he will get skip over as a reward for progression.
    This make me think the if the developer have something against putting him as progression reward in a PVE as he is skipped twice. Maybe they are planning to nerf him or intro anti-Airborne character?

If it is Archangel/Angel and the abilities I’ve seen listed for him are correct (5* may have an anti-airborne ability) then giving Vulture as the boss event prog wouldn’t be surprising. Also maybe we will see the 5* anti-airborne ability given as alliance or personal prog?!?! It may be wishful thinking but that would be sweet.

The Sneak Peek thread lists Rogue as the featured fourstar for the event. Unfortunately boss battles don't give out covers for the featured fourstar (or at least hasn't so far), so the personal progression rewards covers should only be Colossus and 2* Storm...
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We're due either Lockjaw, Iron Fist or Sandman if it's one of the L12 varieties. If it's a vintage, and we've had a lot of vintages lately, then it's anybody's guess. 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wingX said:
    charmbots said:
    If they want to do a fully X-Men theme for this alliance event, then the only 4* X-Men characters that have not appear in PVE progression rewards recently are Prof X, Deadpool and Wolverine (if I remember correctly). So I guess maybe one of them will be the 4* rewards.
    Looks like your hunch was correct: rounds 5-7 give Deadpool covers.  And presumably the event afterwards will have a black Deadpool cover for progression.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So it looks like we get our Vulture progression cover after all, and it is being followed up by Sandman.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is it me or did they miss out Iron Fist one time and we still not yet get a PVE event that featured Rogue as progression reward after her initial release?