X‘mas wish list - discount on extra deck slots

Options
2»

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Matthew said:
    The flow of runes is about to increase for everyone once they push this next update. I think that will make it easier for many people to justify paying for deck slots.

For me though, I still won't be buying them unless they are steeply discounted. I would pay a quarter of their current value in runes at the absolute most. There's absolutely no way I would dish out crystals for them though. That would be a complete waste of resources purely for the sake of convenience.

Personally, I think that the best suggestion has already been made. I can't remember who said it first, but the idea has been put forth to make the pre-constructed deck slots editable once you have completed those decks. I think that's a brilliant idea, both from the player standpoint, and from the company standpoint. For players, it gives you something to shoot for; a goal that is worth working towards. For the company, it gives players a reason to spend more crystals chasing cards that can be used for crafting. This is a good thing, because now that we're able to actually target cards we want, spending money on crystals isn't a complete waste of resources.
    I think someone else said it before me, but I was the one who made it a thread in the n official suggestion forum.