Marvel Insider December Activities and Rewards (12/14/17)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited January 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone - 

Just wanted to share really quick that our friends at Marvel Insider just posted some new Marvel Puzzle Quest activities and rewards today.

https://marvel.com/insider

If you plan to participate in the 12 Days of Marvel event and you are a Marvel Insider Member, you can earn 15,000 Insider points for registering your player name with them and earning a total of 800+ points total in the 12 day event.

There is also a new character reward to spend Insider points on.  3-Star Punisher can be purchased with 100,000 Insider Points at Marvel Insider.

And finally, this one has been listed at Marvel Insider for a couple of months but 8500 Hero Points can be purchased with 300,000 Insider Points.

These offers are for a limited time and are sponsored by Marvel Insider.  Please note the timeline on when rewards will be provided and if there are any issues with redemption, please reach out to Marvel Support at onlinesupport@marvel.com or find out more about Marvel Insider HERE in their FAQ.

Thanks and have a great day!
Tagged:

Comments

• therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Wasn't there a 5 :star: in the Insider for 100,000 at one point? 5trange maybe? 

I could never spend 100k insider points on a 3 :star:
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    No, it was a 3-star Daredevil
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    How does one register their MPQ username/login with their Marvel Insider Account?
    I've tried to do this a few times before, but can't find anything explaining how to do this.
  • therightwaye
    edited December 2017
    How does one register their MPQ username/login with their Marvel Insider Account?
    I've tried to do this a few times before, but can't find anything explaining how to do this.
    No need to link the accounts. When you click on the activity you want points for, such as downloading MPQ, you'll be prompted for your MPQ account id. Enter that and a few weeks later the points are awarded to you.

• The Viceroy Returns
    No need to link the accounts. When you click on the activity you want points for, such as downloading MPQ, you'll be prompted for your MPQ account id. Enter that and a few weeks later the points are awarded to you.

When I go the activities section, I don't see any game related stuff at all.
    I only see about 9 total activities, and they are all "connect random social platform" or some such nonsense.
    Do I have to do these to unlock the game specific ones?  I don't have twitter or instagram, and about half of what is shown to me are related to those.
  • therightwaye

like this
  • The Viceroy Returns

like this
    Exactly what I was looking for.  Could have sworn I tried this tab...
    Thank You
  • therightwaye
    edited December 2017
    when its not "completed" you'll see a "get xxx points" banner. If you click on that then it says what's your username (if applicable) otherwise it is a link to another page. 

If MPQ isn't showing up, then I don't know. Maybe country of origin issue? Net Neutrality just got boned, maybe you haven't paid the right ISP yet. 
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's still kinda embarrassing how few points the MPQ events give compared to the CoC ones. And the redemptions are a pretty terrible RoI compared to them too, not that there's really anything worthwhile to spend insider points on now that they removed the MU option anyway
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Still find it unfair that it’s only available to players in the US 

• tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    It aint showing up for me at Marvel Insider. Just a bunch of Contest of Champion stuff.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,528 Chairperson of the Boards

It is possible to sign up from outside the US and at least one Canadian MPQ-player has been able to redeem rewards. I assume you can't have actual stuff sent to a non-US address, but it should be OK for digital rewards.
  • Angelinlove92
    Angelinlove92 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    i have the thick in the activity but i haven't got the points... the same happened for the last coc event... 
    i have to wait ? or is a problem and maybe is better to send an advice of the problem?
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the line in the Activity too. But since it is impossible to have earned the minimum 800 points by this point, it may be nothing.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    I'm still waiting on the 8500 HP from Insider points I redeemed in November.  I guess it's still a few days shy of 4 weeks, but their timeframe to receive digital goods is pretty ridiculous.
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I was able to get my 300k insider points on Thursday night and redeemed right after . I was surprised to find it waiting for me when I logged into MPQ around noon on Friday.  Literally less than 24 hrs for my redemption, thanks Marvel and D3!
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    So, I finished the 12 Days event tonight, and went to enter my agent name on the Insider site.  At first, the pop-up form for entering agent name wouldn't come up.  Now I see that the offer has completely vanished.  What gives?  Shouldn't we enter this offer AFTER completing the event, when we know we were actually able to complete it?
  • Alfje17
    grenadier said:
    So, I finished the 12 Days event tonight, and went to enter my agent name on the Insider site.  At first, the pop-up form for entering agent name wouldn't come up.  Now I see that the offer has completely vanished.  What gives?  Shouldn't we enter this offer AFTER completing the event, when we know we were actually able to complete it?
    Sign up as soon as you can as those offers do dissappear once the event has finished: you have nothing to lose by signing in, if you don't complete the event, you just don't get the points.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 said:

It is possible to sign up from outside the US and at least one Canadian MPQ-player has been able to redeem rewards. I assume you can't have actual stuff sent to a non-US address, but it should be OK for digital rewards.

Just redeemed 300K of points for 8500 HP without having an address in the US, so looks like at least the digital rewards are available worldwide.