Gambit Sell Back Rates

LifeofAgony
LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
Apologies if I’ve missed this, is there an official post containing what the sell back rates are?  I see I get tokens back for selling 5* version, but how is they being calculated?  

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 star is 1 token for every cover invested
  • LifeofAgony
    Can you link me to where that is officially announced?  It looks that way to me but I’d prefer to have it from the horse’s mouth.

Also very interesting if true since OML got half that as sell-back.
  • LifeofAgony
    There’s no specifics in that announcement, just that you’ll get tokens and iso / they spelled it out for the Logan rebalance.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    There’s no specifics in that announcement, just that you’ll get tokens and iso / they spelled it out for the Logan rebalance.
    That is all we got at the moment from the Devs. You will find out soon in game if not today.
  • LifeofAgony
    This is the frustration that makes me always doubt their words - this change is already live in-game and we once again do not have the promised communication from anyone.  They have to know the rates since it’s already been implemented.  Why hasn’t this been officially communicated?
  • Shintok17
    This is the frustration that makes me always doubt their words - this change is already live in-game and we once again do not have the promised communication from anyone.  They have to know the rates since it’s already been implemented.  Why hasn’t this been officially communicated?
    I agree with you on that one. We definitely need more transparency and timely information. 
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
     :'(  :'( .....
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    Not sure where you get that idea.  Mine has 8 and I'm only offered 1 token and 2000 ISO.  You have to have so much ISO in it as well to get a decent sell rate.

I personally don't care cause I won't be selling, but just wanted to shed light in case it helps others.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    fmftint said:
    Not sure where you get that idea.  Mine has 8 and I'm only offered 1 token and 2000 ISO.  You have to have so much ISO in it as well to get a decent sell rate.

I personally don't care cause I won't be selling, but just wanted to shed light in case it helps others.
    For a non-champed 5* it's based on levels.  You'd have to softcap him to get the max number of tokens.  That was the deal for OML.

I don't know why you'd sell back 5* Gambit anyway.  He's a little slower, sure, but he's still OP.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    My level 450 Gambit (13 covers) has a sellback offer of 13 tokens, not that I'd ever take it.
  • LifeofAgony
    This is all still just speculation everyone is throwing out there since we can’t get official word.
  • Shintok17
    This is all still just speculation everyone is throwing out there since we can’t get official word.
    It's not speculation since all these people are telling you what they can sell their own Gambits at with their current level and covers. Mine is at Level 270 1/1/0 and he sells for 8,000 Iso & 1 Token.
  • TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby
    If we sell our Gambit, will new store have swaps available? I'm thinking of selling mine.
  • Shintok17
    @LifeofAgony
    In the thread the Devs say: "The number of tokens you'll receive is based on Gambit's character level, including Champion levels." So basically it's all about the levels. More covers give you more levels. You just have to use your Iso to level him in order to take full advantage. Soft capping will not help.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is 0/0/2, level 270, sells for 16000 ISO, 2 tokens.  No deal.
  • LifeofAgony
    To quote the last time a 5* was rebalanced

No More Guns Cover Store *New Update*

This is a special cover store that contains all 5-Stars except Wolverine (Old Man Logan). The sell back price for Wolverine (Old Man Logan) includes Iso-8 at an increased rate as well as tokens. You will get one No More Guns token at level 255.  You will receive an additional token at levels 287, 319, 367, 411, 427 and 439. Every two Champion levels will also give an additional token. These tokens are the only way to access this Cover store.

That is an official response with details.  Everything being posted is just what you’re seeing personally but doesn’t give an indication of what the actual rates are.  Why don’t we have this yet ?

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
    Hi Everyone. I just confirmed with the team that the token accreditation follows the same procedure as was utilized for Wolverine (Old Man Logan):

You will get one Marvel Legends token at level 255.  You will receive an additional token at levels 287, 319, 367, 411, 427 and 439. Every two Champion levels will also give an additional token. These tokens are the only way to access this Cover store.

Update: Players will get one(1) cover back for each cover they invested in him. For a pre-Championed Gambit, you will get a cover based on levels. You receive additional covers at 275, 287, 303, 319, 331, 347, 363, 375, 391, 407, 423, 439. You receive a cover back for each Champion level you apply to Gambit
  • Shintok17
    @Brigby Thank you.
  • TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just confirmed with the team that the token accreditation follows the same procedure as was utilized for Wolverine (Old Man Logan):

You will get one Marvel Legends token at level 255.  You will receive an additional token at levels 287, 319, 367, 411, 427 and 439. Every two Champion levels will also give an additional token. These tokens are the only way to access this Cover store.
    Will we be able to swap these covers if duplicates?