Issue with 3* Dr strange [Solved]

Options
Pp666
Pp666 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
having issues with Dr strange in The hunt event , he's not firing his yellow (flames) power when the enemy team fires a power especially the sniper ...... it's random but has now happened repeatedly 

[Mod edit: marked as solved.]
Tagged:

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 970 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I believe the sniper here is a passive power, so it doesnt trigger Strange's yellow
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:
    I believe the sniper here is a passive power, so it doesnt trigger Strange's yellow
    This is correct.  Doctor Strange's power only responds to active skills, and the Sniper places their countdown passively, any time one does not already exist.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ah, the returning Dr Strange bug report during The Hunt event :lol:
  • Pp666
    Options
    Dayv said:
    Dogface said:
    This is correct.  Doctor Strange's power only responds to active skills, and the Sniper places their countdown passively, any time one does not already exist.
    Thanks for pointing that out never actually paid attention b4
  • Pp666
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    Ah, the returning Dr Strange bug report during The Hunt event :lol:
    Bless myself and my ditzy blondeness
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't sweat it, it's very easy to miss. If I remember correctly, the sniper's power didn't even have the 'Passive' tag in its description before, but that has since been fixed.
  • Pp666
    Options
    Its defo not something I've noticed before  :D now I know ! ...... and reaching for the hair dye box as I type :blush::lol:
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Join us next time on The Hulk story event for the return of the Dr. Strange Bugged thread.