PVP & PVE Help!

Options
I've been playing MPQ 4 /860+ days l can't say I'm N the 3to4* transition because l hav all 3*champed &15 camped 4* wit another 12/4* needing iso's to Champ. All 5*wit @least 2 to 3 covers. except the new 5hulk My question iz, l really don't know what my (mmr) iz or how to calculate it. But I do no that my pvp & pve score should be better than t25. In pvp I'm getting hammered, after seeder teams,  l might run to 400 - 500 and it's like l hav a bullseye on my back. I start seeder team wit weak team & strong team same differences. Iz my 5*s putting me in a higher (MMR) whatever that iz. Is there a easier way to understand this?
I hav 11/4* on the vine 2 of which is SandMan/green. Should I softCap him just so I don't lose it. 
*sry 4 the length had 2 explain? 

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, with a few 4* champs you should not be able to be higher than t25 in PVP or PVE.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MMR only affects PvP. It is a mysterious system cloaked in mysterious mystery, but basically it calculates the highest leveled characters on your roster and finds people with characters at a similar level. So if you have ISO invested into under-covered 5-stars, you are going to see 5-stars at the same level, or high max-champed fours, which may not be as badly  under-covered and much stronger. That's a mistake a lot of players make.

PvE's difficulty is dictated by you and what SCL (shield clearance level) you choose. With 15 champed 4-stars I'd say you should be in SCL 7.

Placement in PvP is not something you should worry about - just progression. A high placement in PvE is more about speed and timing rather than roster strength, though having certain characters (R&G, Thanos, Doc Strange) makes it much easier.
  • Melovingu1
    Melovingu1 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Thxs 4 all the HELP