The Hunt Vault Bugged? [Fixed in 12/13 Daily Patch] (Event rewards give incorrect token)

13»

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually got a 4* from the incorrect token... except it was a black Wasp, a waste for my 2/2/5 :(
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The reference to the 5-Star Essential mission was only because that is the scenario I was made aware of during initial communication. It's possible that there may be other instances where the wrong token is being credited from the event. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. The reference to the 5-Star Essential mission was only because that is the scenario I was made aware of during initial communication. It's possible that there may be other instances where the wrong token is being credited from the event. 
    Every token awarded from progression, placement and nodes is for the inactive store.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Oh so that's what was happening?  I just thought I had missed some tokens from before lol
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Brigby said:
    Every token awarded from progression, placement and nodes is for the inactive store.
    My placement token from the first sub went to an inactive store.  I suspect it's all of them.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    I now have 3 of these tokens waiting, hope the solution is soon 
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    I have 5 tokens now for the inactive hunt STORE instead of the normal VAULT (you know, the one with 80 rewards). Am I using the store and vault terminology wrong?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Data push came.  I restarted. No change in token status. All earned in the past day and a half.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Restarted also after data push and tokens are still in the Inactive Sore (incorrect) and not in the normal Vault.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Restarted also after data push and tokens are still in the Inactive Sore (incorrect) and not in the normal Vault.
    The question is are new tokens being given for the vault or the store?

My assumption is that the data push would fix it for any new tokens.  They don't have a way to retroactively change tokens.  If they do anything (questionable) about already received tokens it will be to grant a number of tokens to the vault to those affected, and that would likely be later.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:

My assumption is that the data push would fix it for any new tokens.  They don't have a way to retroactively change tokens.  If they do anything (questionable) about already received tokens it will be to grant a number of tokens to the vault to those affected, and that would likely be later.
    Excellent point.  I read it that they would fix those tokens already acquired but that might not be the case.  They never actually said what the "fix" would be, just that there would be a "fix".
  • broll
    broll said:

Excellent point.  I read it that they would fix those tokens already acquired but that might not be the case.  They never actually said what the "fix" would be, just that there would be a "fix".
    Yeah I would consider the 'fix' if they give one to tokens already received would be more of compensation, either giving a set number of tokens to people affected or giving a matching number to how many they should have received.  I could see them just not doing anything for it though.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    [I've updated the subject line and my edit in the OP to note that other tokens are also effected.]
  • Dayv
    Not speaking as a moderator: I'd be surprised if they send out vault tokens to compensate for this.  2*+ tokens (roughly equivalent to Heroics) are being given out in both cases, and while the stockpiled ones don't have the benefits of odds improving for remaining items as you pull subsequent ones, they do have the possibility of bonus heroes.

Maybe they'll send us all a couple bonus vault tokens as a small apology.  Failing that, I'd happily settle for seven million CP.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Dayv said:
    Maybe they'll send us all a couple bonus vault tokens as a small apology.  Failing that, I'd happily settle for seven million CP.
    Yes please ;)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I waited for the fix but it didn't come so I decided to cash them in and got a 2*, a 3* and my 13th Agent Venom. Works for me!
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Support told me that there would be no compensation since the stockpile store tokens will give you the same items you would get from the current vault...
  • Dayv
    Looks like this got fixed in yesterday's push.  I received the correct tokens for the sub ending overnight and the 5* node clear today.
  • broll
    genapp said:
    Support told me that there would be no compensation since the stockpile store tokens will give you the same items you would get from the current vault...
    That's a tinykitty answer.  1/80 chance at Drax red is a lot better than whatever the odds of (1:14 chance for a 4* x 3x lower odds for being vintage X 1:3 chance of getting the correct color after getting the correct character)