The Hunt Vault Bugged? [Fixed in 12/13 Daily Patch] (Event rewards give incorrect token)

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
Where is the vault?  I earned my token from s1 initial clear and when I went to redeem it there was a Post-Event stockpile page instead of a vault.

EDIT:

There is indeed, a vault, however, I was not awarded a vault token, but an expired stockpiled token via the 5* node.

[Moderator edit and notes: subject line updated.  "Devs aware" added, along with more description.  Per Brigby in this reply, this affects the tokens received from the 5* essential node only, devs are aware, and this cannot be corrected any sooner than tomorrow's daily patch.  -Dayv]

[Moderator edit, part the second.  It is now clear that all tokens awarded by this event are the incorrect ones.  I misinterpreted Brigby's linked comment, thinking he meant that it was limited to the 5* node only.  -still Dayv]
Tagged:

Comments

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    While I can see the Hunt vault and pull from it, the Hunt token I just pulled from the 5* node pointed me to an expired token store, not the vault.
  • Il galvanico
    Il galvanico Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Same here.
  • pheregas
    I submitted a ticket.  We'll see what CS has to say after they wake up and have their coffee and donuts.
  • JumperPrime
    JumperPrime Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me, too. Earned a The Hunt token from the required character node, and it wound up being stockpiled instead of being associated with the correct vault. What makes this even more annoying is that this bug has been cropping up for a very long time, and in the past, the devs have refused to convert the bad tokens into the correct version, just hanging us out to dry.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    I submitted a ticket.  We'll see what CS has to say after they wake up and have their coffee and donuts.
    "Sorry, but due to the nature of this we will not be able to offer individual compensation"
  • pheregas
    Bowgentle said:
    pheregas said:
    "Sorry, but due to the nature of this we will not be able to offer individual compensation"
    Oh yeah.  Not expecting a darn thing in return.  The purpose was to let them know so hopefully the second sub isn't also screwed up (or placement rewards for that matter).  I never actually expect CS to read the forums.
  • General_Tojo
    General_Tojo Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me too...
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same token issue
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    EDIT - Same here. Confirmed this after I finished my opening grind in s2cl9. Token went to non vault post-event token and in the background art is nightcrawler. Was NC release done on the Hunt?

Wouldn't get my hopes up with whatever the issue is getting fixed in time for sub 2, since they have repeatedly stated they are unable to change things mid-event.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has happened quite a few times iirc.
  • thatgyemartin
    thatgyemartin Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Same token issue
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Here too. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Beat the 5* node and got a post-event stockpile token. I'm not sure if this had any bearing, but I did spend 100HP on the vault when it went live last night before playing the event (this was what caused the Strange Sights vault bugs on its first run, but those had gone live early and had the different mechanic of needing to earn a token to open each vault first.)
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here.
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was considering chasing the Drax Red for my 5/5/1, but if this isn’t fixed I guess I won’t be. Lame. 
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy said:
    This has happened quite a few times iirc.
    This happened to me on a prior event, not sure which one though.  I was super confused since the event was still ongoing, but just pulled the token and moved on.  Makes sense now what it was.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    This happened the last time they ran this story, 

last time we got the token and got to keep the spare expired token 
  • Zeroborn
    Zeroborn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Bump (12hrs later)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Bowgentle said:
    pheregas said:
    Oh yeah.  Not expecting a darn thing in return.  The purpose was to let them know so hopefully the second sub isn't also screwed up (or placement rewards for that matter).  I never actually expect CS to read the forums.
    I'm expecting, if anything, they'll reward some Hunt tokens after the vault is closed.