Top 50 hybrid alliance U.L.T.R.O.N. is recruiting!

2»

Comments

• DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    U.L.T.R.O.N. is a Top 50 PvE/Top 100 PvP hybrid alliance. If you play everyday and have a well developed 4* roster, pls apply. Contact myself or zodiac339. Thank you for your consideration. DaSal
  • DaSal
    We have a spot open. Season ends tomorrow. If you have 7500+ for the Season and enjoy getting rewarded for your efforts, consider joining U.L.T.R.O.N. Contact zodiac339 or myself, DaSal. Thank you for your interest.
  • DaSal
    We have an opening. Pls read the opening recruitment post to see if you have the right stuff. Apply on this thread or pm me directly. Thank you.  DaSal, commander 
  • Pmac81
    Pmac81 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hey I have been playing for well over 1000 day have all 4*s 16 champions all but one 5* all 3*. I play everyday and grind hard. 
  • Pmac81
    Pmac81 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Forgot if there is room my username is hjohbyg
  • DaSal
    We have an opening for a permanent player. Top 100 hybrid alliance. Pm zodiac339 or myself. Ty.  DaSal
  • DaSal
    We have an opening. With a new character release, 4* BW, now is your chance to join a Top 100 PvE alliance and get an extra cover! If you're a 4* player, pm zodiac339 or myself.   DaSal
  • DaSal
    DaSal said:
    U.L.T.R.O.N. is a Top 50 PvE/Top 50 PvP hybrid alliance with a focus on new character releases and Boss events. We are coming off our most successful Season but real life has claimed some team members.

We are looking for dedicated daily players. We have a 700 minimum point requirement for PvP and prefer that you play enough to score at least 10,000 points on the Season. You should be transitioning into 5* land. At least 30 4* champions. All 3*'s Champed or close to it if you're farming. 

Finally, as the in-game chat is poor, we use Kik for alliance chat. It is required. When applying, provide your Kik username and roster details. Thank you for your interest in joining U.L.T.R.O.N. DaSal

• DaSal
    DaSal said:
    U.L.T.R.O.N. is a Top 50 hybrid alliance with a focus on new character releases and Boss events. We are coming off our most successful Season but real life has claimed a team member.

We are looking for dedicated daily players. We have a 700 minimum point requirement for PvP and prefer that you play enough to score at least 10,000 points on the Season. You should be transitioning into 5* land. At least 30 4* champions. All 3*'s Champed or close to it if you're farming. 

Finally, as the in-game chat is poor, we use Line for alliance chat. It is required. When applying, provide your Line username and roster details. Thank you for your interest in joining U.L.T.R.O.N. 

Contact myself or zodiac339 or Penguiniffic

• DaSal
    We are looking for a full time player. See above post for requirements.   DaSal
  • DaSal
    New character release this weekend and Top 50 hybrid alliance Ultron has an opening. Looking for a 4*-5* player. We use Line for alliance chat.   DaSal
  • DaSal
    Top 50 hybrid alliance has an opening. Please pm me here or on Line  DaSal