Numerous Events not loading opponent [Fixed]

Azerack
Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
The current run of TG is now unplayable for me as a new opponent will not load. I've tried switching my player a few times and even devices  but when I get to the VS page it just hangs instead of loading an opponent.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    I had this hit me in an event too. I couldn’t play any charges on that node at all.  Others in my coalition have hit this too. So much worse than SWW.  
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    I'm getting this bug in the current HoD. My left node won't load an opponent. I've sent in ticket to support but I'm afraid I'm going to lose my charges to this.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Im seeing this on Samut node in HOD for 1/2 day now... WTHeck!

11/27 Update: 7 matches lost due to being unable to play on that node.  Knocked completely out of Top 500 or better rewards.  Still spinning.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled, tried other devices (post issue), etc... no change.
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Training Grounds is not loading an opponent, as the thread starter wrote. I closed the game and emptied cache several times - nothing but a spinning circle.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler

The bug is quite common, and quite Deadly : there does not seem to be a way to escape. Besides TG and HoD, two of my teammates also faced it in Trial of the Planes

• Sorin81
    Has everyone that is seeing this bug sent a ticket in? 

I got a response to mine but it only asked for more information to help with their investigation. At least they are investigating.
  • Emanon2000
    You mean the default response that you get ... even if you have included all the information they ask for...

Heh... 

My ticket was removed/disappeared... had to resubmit... Haven't received my Auto Response yet.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Sent a ticket twice on this. First for Trial of Ambition (I think it was that, earlier this week) where my black node got locked out after first match.
    And then in this weekends Hour of Devastation with Samut after two matches.

This leads to not being able to compete for any decent spots. My HoD run was good in all other matches with six points dropped in total but final placement was 612, giving the reward of 1000 runes!
  • Sorin81
    Yeah the auto response. 

And now another auto response. 

• Rhasget
    I have gotten some actual responses besides the first two autoresponses.
    Hope it leads somewhere though so they can fix this.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I've relayed this issue to the developers, as well as any relevant forum threads, and they'll be sure to investigate. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Just got this in TG.  I hope it goes away at the end of the event at least.  Because nothing else works 
  • Azerack
    Hope the devs can fix this  because it just happened again. Guess I'm sad but glad it's not just me, at least. 
  • Azerack
    Just got this in TG.  I hope it goes away at the end of the event at least.  Because nothing else works 
    It does, but you're out of that day's 15 crystals and 1250 runes since you can't play the event. Inconvenience is putting it lightly,  imho... 
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Having this issue in Trial of the Planes today.  Got stuck when assigning a PW to my second node.
  • Sorin81
    Huh. I got a reply to my ticket saying that the issue was fixed. Looks like that was a little premature.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Hi.

This is the second time I report this bug.

A node gets locked without loading an opponent. 

Now is in Training grounds previous time was in last week Emrakul's Corruption event. I have 2 devices and in both the game can not load the opponent.

The app is not locked, I can move between menus and fight in the other events nodes.

I am going to have Training grounds locked for the rest of the day.

Last time I tried uninstall and installing again the app in both devices but it did not work.

It is very frustrating. 

I have opened a new ticket as the previous one was closed by support.
  • Rhasget
    This is still occurring for me too. Just today I lost my two final black nodes on Emrakul when it got stuck.
    My tickets were not even replied to after I gave all relevant info, just removed.
  • Emanon2000
    edited December 2017
    Rhasget said:
    This is still occurring for me too. Just today I lost my two final black nodes on Emrakul when it got stuck.
    My tickets were not even replied to after I gave all relevant info, just removed.
    Took me 4 tickets this past weekend to get a response... They closed the first two.  (The third from me was.. Why were my tickets closed with no response).   The 4th ticket response .. said basically... Sorry... You shouldn't see this issue again.  

So guess what... I got the error again.   Both events I was locked out of 5+ rounds on a node... Absolutely no way to get in the top 250 with those scenarios...

Response to the ticket for this event... Sorry about the 'inconvenience' (nothing we can do for you) IF you need any assistance for ANOTHER issue, please contact us again...

Really?
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    My bottom node in Trial of Ambition just got locked. 2 charges left and 2 more to come before end of event. Reading in the forum it's not even encouraging