Suspend the Hulk event

Options
Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
I suggest suspending the Hulk event until it gets fixed. I'm stuck for the next two days unable to play it (as are many others, I understand) because of some bug apparently linked to an unintended early unlock of "A New Ally."

Comments

• I suggest suspending the Hulk event until it gets fixed. I'm stuck for the next two days unable to play it (as are many others, I understand) because of some bug apparently linked to an unintended early unlock of "A New Ally."

I guess those with the bug just got ahead, they got access to all missions as others just a few days earlier. And now run out of them, but not missing a single sub.

In any case how would suspending help?
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    I suggest suspending the Hulk event until it gets fixed. I'm stuck for the next two days unable to play it (as are many others, I understand) because of some bug apparently linked to an unintended early unlock of "A New Ally."

I guess those with the bug just got ahead, they got access to all missions as others just a few days earlier. And now run out of them, but not missing a single sub.

I got the same bug but I did not unlock "A New Ally" early. Mine unlocked at the standard time & I got the green hulk cover when I played it.

My current subevents (Bolivia & Nevada) are still active but I don't know if new events will be added tonight.

I have a ticket in with CS but, despite some back and forth emailing, no resolution yet.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but I was never able to access the Nevada mission. If the event were suspended, then everyone would have a chance to play the same missions without losing ground.

Edit: I freely admit that I may be misunderstanding how this event is structured.