Are you kidding me?!?

Options
I'm currently playing West Sahara of the Hulk Event. I'm using 85 Thor, 85 O Black Widow and 85 Cap. My opponents are Ragnarok, Venom and Liutenant. After only 2 rounds of color matches, I was hit by Symbiote Snare into Thunder Strike + God Like Power 5x in a row. And these were level 50 NPCs. Needless to say I was defeated.
Are you F'n kidding me?!

Give me one good reason why I should keep playing this game...it's just not fun anymore.

Comments

• danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    You're not alone. I was playing against a team that had C. Storm in a Lightning Round yesterday - Storm level 85, basic Hood and Wolverine X-Force level 30. I hit Storm with a 4 yellow combo. She went ballistic on me. She started spewing out Raging Tempests , one after the other, until she had killed all of my team - basic Hood and maxed out Thor and OBW. And all had full HP!

Seriously, ****?
  • So after one lost game You came to such conclusions?

It's just luck. Sometimes You are able to win really tough fight with midlevel roster (like **star), sometimes it's the other way round. As simple as that.
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It is deeply unnerving to lose in such a way when you just seem powerless - no matter what you do, the AI is gonna stomp you into the ground mercilessly, burying you five metres deep in cascades. However, the majority of whiners here don't seem to notice exactly the same sort of matches happening in their favour. So get over it, unlucky losses are identical to lucky victories, just the other way round. The sum of good luck and bad luck always equals zero in the long term.
  • Hdavis70 wrote:
    I'm currently playing West Sahara of the Hulk Event. I'm using 85 Thor, 85 O Black Widow and 85 Cap. My opponents are Ragnarok, Venom and Liutenant. After only 2 rounds of color matches, I was hit by Symbiote Snare into Thunder Strike + God Like Power 5x in a row. And these were level 50 NPCs. Needless to say I was defeated.
    Are you F'n kidding me?!

Give me one good reason why I should keep playing this game...it's just not fun anymore.

Heh, you actually have lvl 50 opponents there? I envy your problems.
  • I'm having a lot of the same problems. Perfect Example:
    My Team: 77 Classic Magneto, 85 Thor (Boosted to 125) 85 Original Black Widow (Boosted to 125) against Hidden Stash: Nevada Moonstone 140, Ragnarok 140, and Juggernaut 140. I knew I had a bit of a tough fight ahead of me, but having to go against the computer using Unstoppable Crash, then followed by 2 godlike powers that cause a 6 chain cascade combo followed by a thunderclap, then gravity warp and photon blast in ONE round is just broken.
  • DrPositron wrote:
    I'm having a lot of the same problems. Perfect Example:
    My Team: 77 Classic Magneto, 85 Thor (Boosted to 125) 85 Original Black Widow (Boosted to 125) against Hidden Stash: Nevada Moonstone 140, Ragnarok 140, and Juggernaut 140. I knew I had a bit of a tough fight ahead of me, but having to go against the computer using Unstoppable Crash, then followed by 2 godlike powers that cause a 6 chain cascade combo followed by a thunderclap, then gravity warp and photon blast in ONE round is just broken.

Those with a goon are much worse, just played venom/bulls/lieutenant. Due to purple feed stun every other turn. Was looking at 5x80 shields just a few turns in as the AI prefers picking purple for that situation too.
    The others where the green-producing goon feeds rags and jugs are also funny. The desert adds to it some more icon_e_smile.gif