MTG Unstable

Options
2»

Comments

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It doesn't have to be that complicated. They can just break the card during the porting process like Olivia.

No need to hunt down already broken cards. 
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Host+augment would work great with current reinforce mechanics!
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A new draft-like game mode would be cool for unstable.. Almost definitely not going to happen since the devs are likely focused on ixalan and booster crafting, which I agree should be priority right now (along with some more event variation), but we can dream right?
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For cards like unstable I can see that it would require a huge development effort due to breaking rules mechanics (like: ignore all state base effects) so it just will not happen. Also cards in the set require some interpersonal communication (high fives, call teammate and so on) which are almost impossible to be implemented in PvsAI game.
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The unstable cards are on a power level that would probably break this game. I'd enjoy it, but I don't think it would be very wise. I still want triple strike! 
    Yeah, triple strike, then stacked affliction and double strike with Samut. Boom!
  • Szamsziel
    Options
    Double strike is autoincluded in triple strike
  • Coilbox
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    Double strike is autoincluded in triple strike
    Nononononono... Triple strike, and then strike twice... so, 6 times... and then with stacked affliction would be a x4 times, so 24 attacks in one go! Outstanding :3
  • Szamsziel
    Options
    Like first strike is part of double strike, triple strike is combined:
    First strike
    Normal 
    Last strike
    So sorry but you will not get 6 attacks. However there are other cards (even in standard) which could achieve that (combat celebrant in paper mtg for example)
  • Coilbox
    Options
    Dont think we will get anything mentioned on this thread anyway... i was just joking :)