Thank you Octagon for running the OGW pve event with the pre-nerf progression rewards

Options
blacklotus
blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
I see an additional incoming pve OGW event today with the pre-nerf progression rewards (55 crystals + 2 OGW boosters + 1 rare OGW card)

Hopefully, this is a recurring weekly event. 

my positive vibes has been increasing for Octagon since they took over. 

Keep up the good work. :)

Comments

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 791 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maybe we're are in a different universe... I see a KLD rare as the last progression reward. Did they switch it in between our posts?
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    KLD for me as well...
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I see KLD as well. 
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I see an additional incoming pve OGW event today with the pre-nerf progression rewards (55 crystals + 2 OGW boosters + 1 rare OGW card)

Sorry to burst your bubble but the rewards you see for OGW Progression are actually the same as the weekly non-coalition PvE. So really all they did was add OGW into the rotation for the weekly non-coalition PvE.

On the bright side, this is going to be recurring! :)
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well I am very glad its not a OGW rare at least. I have had all of those for well over a year...

• blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options

Sorry to burst your bubble but the rewards you see for OGW Progression are actually the same as the weekly non-coalition PvE. So really all they did was add OGW into the rotation for the weekly non-coalition PvE.

On the bright side, this is going to be recurring! :)

my mistake. over-enthusiastic i am. it's kld packs n rare. 
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    babar3355 said:
    Well I am very glad its not a OGW rare at least. I have had all of those for well over a year...

Not me. I am still missing tons, and I am sure many people who started after OGW do too.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I started after OGW but because of rewards structure, I’ve got almost all the OGW rares, but very few BfZ rares.
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well the problem OGW event is that you have to go through the event twice to get to the rare. 

Since you only have 2 days to finish it instead of 4 as for FS, you have to play 4 times faster !
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Going thru it twice was good in my book.  I like the additional opportunities to experiment 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 791 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would have loved to see a BFZ rare for the final progression reward, because a) I have less than 50% of the BFZ rares and b) there is not a single event that awards a BFZ rare.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have to agree with several of the voices here: I think it was a missed opportunity to offer rewards that aren't OGW or BFZ. The set in which I lack the most rares is OGW, with nearly 20 that I have yet to collect. That's just under half of the rares I don't have yet. I would have loved to get a shot at those cards.

That being said, I think that Oktagon is doing well. The flow of events is high, but not so demanding that I can't participate in all of them. And the Q&A notes yesterday was very exciting to read. Keep up the good work, guys.