SHIELD Training unfair

Flydecoder
Flydecoder Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
I have all the characters at least once and play hard...
Through my efforts I have Nightcrawler at 0/1/4 which means I can level up to a max of level 151 with a required minimum of 209 req'd

And... my number of covers received is out of my control... its random
And... there is no solution.

Why only 5 covers for me... oh, because the last shield training required I had characters of levels out of my reach.

You can require I have a character but level minimums is unfair as other players scoop up huge amounts of iso8 due to their luckier than me pulls.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unfortunately, SHIELD Training events weren't designed to be fair. They were designed to make money.
  • Psuwildthing
    Psuwildthing Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Shield training events should be more fair.  It's almost impossible for everyone to get 209 characters within a month of release. We need a couple of cycles to get characters so we just released Hulk this month so next money we should go back to rogue being the main hero, than nightcrawler, than hulk than ??? This gives more players the opportunity to get the 209 characters.  
  • The_A_Train
    The_A_Train Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    We should all start with a 550 Panthos, too. That would make PvE and PvP much more fair. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    We should all start with a 550 Panthos, too. That would make PvE and PvP much more fair. 

Unfortunately Panthos is old news by now, Gambolt is where it's at at the moment.
  • The_A_Train
    The_A_Train Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster said:

Unfortunately Panthos is old news by now, Gambolt is where it's at at the moment.
    I didn't want to sound greedy :-)