Featured PVP Event order - i.e. No Identity Theft?

GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards

So, I started gathering data on the last time particular PVPs came up - it will help guide me with who I can pillage from my 3* farm for Iso.  I came across something interesting.  Other than Mystique, the character who is most due for a PVP appears to be Sam Wilson - the last time he was featured in a PVP was 5/18/17 (a bit over six months ago.)

"Identity Theft," the PVP that features Mystique, on the other hand, was last run 11/18/2016.  Over a year ago.  That's... weird.  Sometimes the gap appears to be as little as two and a half months, Sam is a bit on the late side with six months but I don't think anyone was run three times in between the last one of his .  So they probably put these into blocks which run about three months, and don't run anyone twice within the same block unless they get a show on TV or something (Daredevil is an exception there.)  The glaring exception appears to be Mystique.

I'm not complaining, I don't care that much, but that's really weird...

Tagged:

Comments

• jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Your data is a bit off. Falcon had a pvp last season. Identity Theft last run was 6 seasons ago (counting anniversary), roughly 150-160 days ago. That was the same season Cage, Hawkeye and Punisher had their events (all 3 feature this season), meaning Mystique is probably right around the corner. Though with some 4* getting feature for the champ rewards change she could be skipped.
  • GrimSkald

I mined the Sneak Peeks for the dates, so if that information wasn't there then I didn't get it.

I don't recall either, to be honest.

• jgomes32
    Check again. Falcon is the third pvp in the Nov Sneak Peak.
  • GrimSkald
    Yep, there it is.  Missed it.  I haven't found Mystique yet in the right time frame, though - my search for "Identity Theft" doesn't yield anything in 2017...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    According to my spreadsheet, identiy theft was last run on Jun 11- 14
  • jgomes32
    edited November 2017
    It was in june but i think Brigby accidentally deleted the info during an update. The prior event lists Mystique as reward but jumps to SQ pvp.
  • GrimSkald
    jgomes32 said:
    It was in june but i think Brigby accidentally deleted the info during an update. The prior event lists Mystique as reward but jumps to SQ pvp.
    Pongie said:
    According to my spreadsheet, identiy theft was last run on Jun 11- 14
    Cool.  That's definitely possible.  Thanks!  I'll update my info, and the other thread.