243 Latest Legendary pulls

PongiePongie Posts: 1,326 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2017 in Theories and Statistics
With gambit rotating in and doc ock leaving, it was time to start pulling my hoard. Started with 344 tokens and I am hoping this is enough to complete gambit. I set him as bonus hero and started pulling. 

Iw u
Rogue ryyryy
Mordo pppb
Sandman yppgpggyy
Jean pgugg
Coulson uyyppu
Moonknight g
Falcon ry
C&d byppy
Quake g
Xfdp b
R&g yy
Fury uuyy
Vulture uubbguu
Imhb brur
Yondu ub
Gwenpool b
Venom b
Nova brr
Fist bubg
Medusa y
Punisher b
Carnage b
Lockjaw uyuyug
Gamora urr
Iceman gg
Mockingbird pryy
Cyclops u
Riri g
Starlord p
Rhulk rgpRR
Agent venom ry
Fisk bypu
Spidergwen y
Kate pb
Peggy u
Cage r
Gr b
Reed u
Px y
Drax b

Dd ppppyygg
Gambit rppRrrppbprbb
Parker ugrg

It took just 131 pulls to complete gambit. 24x 5* is way above 15% and I even got a bonus hero (in caps). I could have stopped here but my rogue was 2/5/5 with 2 yellow covers left. I have enough iso to champion gambit and rogue so figured I should keep going. Set Dare devil as bonus hero and pulled some more. 

Iw y
Rogue ryrrrg
Mordo p
Sandman g
Coulson uy
Moonknight b
Falcon yy
C&d py
Quake u
Xfdp bb
R&g u
Fury u
Vulture ub
Yondu y
Gwenpool bbb
Venom gg
Nova b
Fist u
Lockjaw yu
Gamora ru
Iceman u
Mockingbird rrr
Cyclops uy
Riri rug
Starlord r
Rhulk GR
Agent venom rbb
Spidergwen r
Kate bu
Peggy r
Cage by
Gr g
Drax p
Bucky pp
Thing g
Thor u
Miles p
War machine uru
Xfw y

Dd y
Gambit prbpprp
Parker grrgug

Another 79 pulls later and I finally gotten the green for rogue (the only one from 210 pulls). 7 more gambit covers and only a single daredevil. 14x 5* from 79 is just slightly above 15%. I don’t have iso now so won’t be chasing to complete daredevil or Peter Parker. 

Overall, I’m fairly happy with 38x 5* from 210. If I save enough iso I may try to complete the other two. Daredevil is 3/2/5 and Peter Parker is 2/5/4. 

Comments

• BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,304 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats! I'm sitting on my own hoard until Thor rotates in. Although that means I'll miss out on Spidey, but at 2/1/1 he's not getting completed anytime soon anyway
  • PongiePongie Posts: 1,326 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have to decide who’s better between daredevil and Peter Parker if I’m not going to chase both when I have the iso. Realised I have so many red/blue overlap with my 5*s (hawkeye, ss, and gambit, then there is dd and im46)
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    Grats

I'm sitting on about 170ish pulls myself.  Trying to decide if/when to pull.  I like Gambit and I like Spidey, I haven't heard that much about DD.  Not sure if I should wait for Spidey to rotate out or pull now.  Also with still having 1/3 of 4*s unchamped and many of them at 13 not crazy about the 4* waste I'd get pulling that many character unless I've got mountains of ISO hoarded to (which I certainly don't).
    That’s was quick, saved up enough iso to champion another 5* already. Time to try and finish either Peter Parker or daredevil...

Vulture u
    Fisk y
    Thor yy
    Fist g
    Lockjaw g
    Spidergwen y
    Sandman pg
    Carol ybg
    Agent venom r
    Rocket & groot yyy
    Peggy uy
    Gamora u
    Coulson p
    Mockingbird p
    Miles r
    Spiderwoman r
    Cloak & dagger y
    Reed u
    Xfw b

Gambit bb
    Dd yp
    Spidey ugu

7/33 pulls and Spider-Man is championed with an extra cover for champion level. Daredevil is at 12 covers (need customer support to swap). 

All up thats 243 pull to get 2x 5* championed and 1 almost complete. 
    edited November 2017
    With Thor rotating in, its time to try and get a cover for essentials and hopefully finish DD. 

Coulson up
    Punisher ubg
    Lockjaw yy
    Iron fist ubg
    Fisk y
    Xfw y
    Thing rr
    Sandman p
    Bucky p
    Ghost rider g
    Xfdp bb
    Yondu uy
    Spider woman r
    C&d p
    Riri u
    Carol g
    Night crawler u
    Peggy u
    Carnage br

Gambit b
    Dd y
    Thor y

32 pulls before Thor dropped. That’s makes 275 pulls to finish 3x 5*s (gambit +10 levels, peter parker +1 level and daredevil).