A solution needed for 6th cover

The most infuriating broken part of this game is having a character with 5 covers and pulling a 6th and it happens SO often...
Give an ability to swap a colour if we get a 6th and are not yet a champion...
Sitting with a 1/5/2 and getting a 6th just hurts.
My ProfX is at 0/4/4... I dont bother push for any cover since that will only cause.mw.griwf later... I pulled a 6th on the last Duck event and my Reed Richards has been at 515 fo ever.

If a colour swap isnt possible then make the sale of that cover worth 2x or better iso8... give us something here

Tagged:

Comments

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    It's very annoying indeed. It is only repeated all the time. It sucks.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    I gave as a suggestion, the creation of a store to be able to change the colors. But so far nothing. If it continues so many people have already agreed to stop playing.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stores or places to store covers are excessively complicated for this situation, particularly when you are considering the horribly diluted classic 5*s where you have plenty of characters, but only a tiny chance of gaining one.

The simplest solution is for a cover to become colourless once you have 5 in it's original colour, there are at most 8 covers out of 113 where the colour actually matters so why not remove that needless obstacle for everyone and not just whales or hoarders who can get swaps on LL LTs.
  • Psuwildthing
    Psuwildthing Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I agree it seems that certain characters are loaded to only give certain colors in the packs and then in the pve and pvp those covers are only awarded to top tier.  My suggestion is to to have a vip Elite membership that is $15 a month and that won't allow you to get the 6th cover until the character is championed 

• Michaelcles
    Michaelcles Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    I agree it seems that certain characters are loaded to only give certain colors in the packs and then in the pve and pvp those covers are only awarded to top tier.  My suggestion is to to have a vip Elite membership that is $15 a month and that won't allow you to get the 6th cover until the character is championed 

Or the developers could just fix the game to prevent it from happening in the first place.