Top 50 hybrid alliance U.L.T.R.O.N. is recruiting!

DaSal
DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
edited June 2018 in MPQ Alliances
U.L.T.R.O.N. is a Top 50 hybrid alliance with a focus on new character releases and Boss events. We are coming off our most successful Season but real life has claimed some team members.

We are looking for dedicated daily players. We have a 700 minimum point requirement for PvP and prefer that you play enough to score at least 10,000 points on the Season. You should be transitioning into 5* land. At least 30 4* champions. All 3*'s Champed or close to it if you're farming. 

Finally, as the in-game chat is poor, we use Kik for alliance chat. It is required. When applying, provide your Kik username and roster details. Thank you for your interest in joining U.L.T.R.O.N. DaSal

Comments

• Great alliance, friendly members, and experienced players.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can also be contacted for recruitment purposes. With the season over, and probably not long before the next 4 star.png is released, now is a good time to join in and get ready.
  • DaSal
    We still have an open spot for the Mordo event. Top 100 PvE Ultron. Pls PM me or Zodiac339 if interested. DaSal
  • DaSal
    DaSal wrote:
    We still have an open spot for the Mordo event. Top 100 PvE Ultron. Pls PM me or zodiac339 if interested. DaSal
  • DaSal
    Another Top 100 in Strange Sights used a Merc so we still have a spot open if you are looking for a home. Must have a well developed 3* - 4* roster. PM zodiac339 or myself. Thank you. DaSal
  • DaSal
    We still have an open spot. Get in now for the Phil Coulson release event!
  • DaSal
    End of another Season. We have 1 spot available
  • Hello, looking for an alliance to really hit hard on this Ultrom event in an hour from now. Let me know.
  • Looking for a new alliance

Tinaspanda

Current alliance deadpools pub

Roster 124 slots
    3* all champed except new hawkeye
    4* 12 character champed
    I play daily
    Finishes 15cp for every event
    PVP 800+ pts at least will grind if 4* cover is any good
  • DaSal
    Ultron has 1 opening. We are a Top 100 PvE alliance with a focus on new character releases and Boss events
  • DaSal
    We have an opening. Please apply ASAP to secure your spot in a Top 100 PvE alliance.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Hey All - 

Day 562 player. SR 85.5 and into 4 star transition. 
    Every 2 to 5* rostered with all 2-3* into champion status. 
    12 4 star champs with 10 more at 13 covers awaiting iso fill and 9 more at 12 covers. 

I run a decent 2* farm with 4-5 rotating spots when I hit 144 and fill slot hits 14 covers.

Roster predominantly up to date here: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/bowla33/

I play all PVEs to max progression at minimum  and aim for 650-800 range in all season PVPs. 
    Always finish top 100 in new character releases with last two being top 25. 

I am not on Line but am looking for a top 100-250 alliance, preferably on a balanced PvE/PvP team and can install if needed. 

Hope to get attached with a new home before the Thanks event Thursday! 
  • DaSal
    We have an opening. Contact myself or zodiac339 to secure a spot in a Top 100 PvE alliance 
  • DaSal
    Looking for daily players. Prefer 3-4* transitioner with at least a few 4* Champs. Have a private alliance chat. Plenty of experienced players to offer advice and share ideas with. Message myself or zodiac339. Thank you for your interest.
  • DaSal
    Are you a big time PvE player? Tomorrow Sandman is being released. Now is your chance to join a proven Top 100 PvE alliance. PM zodiac339 or myself with roster details, current SR and other important info. Thank you.   DaSal, Cmdr 
  • DaSal
    Just had our best finish ever (24th) in the Sandman event. If you want to reap the rewards that being in a top alliance provides, apply now. Contact zodiac339 or myself.   DaSal
  • DaSal
    Thank you for your interest but we are full now. I'll keep you in mind if something opens up.   DaSal
  • DaSal
    We have evolved into a Top 50 PvE/Top 100 PvP alliance . If you have a well developed 4* roster, play everyday and want to reap the rewards of being on a top alliance, apply now.   DaSal
  • DaSal
    Spot has opened up. Pm zodiac339 or myself if you wish to apply.   DaSal