Hulk PvP amusement

Options
I have been playing 4* Captain marvel with hulk and I find it quite amusing when the AI matches green 

basically it triggers Hulks anger which then adds green, that triggers more damage followed by more anger until the AI team runs out of health 

The most amusing battle since Sentry kills himself with sacrifice!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A new type of Hulkbombing eh? Nice!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I ran Hulk/M4rvel/Mordo a few times after reading this.  The best was when the other team also had Kamala Khan to help generate green.  The board eventually ran out of black tiles with all of the Anger triggers.  The fun alone is definitely worth a health pack for the Thunderous Clap damage.

It's also nice one-shotting a LVL 300+ Hulk with Mordo's purple, for what it's worth.

Edit - You do, however, have to watch out for AI Penance Stare Team-ups one-shotting your Mordo. :(
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    just add rogue and hulk won't gain any green but will still keep setting off carol and making himself angrier and angrier. it was the most fun i had in a while.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    just add rogue and hulk won't gain any green but will still keep setting off carol and making himself angrier and angrier. it was the most fun i had in a while.
    I really need to remember that for the next time this runs :smiley:
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really need to remember that for the next time this runs :smiley:
    As long as my Rogue is leveled high enough, I'll try the same. :)