Injured/Downed...

Options
Hi,

Is there no option to buy med-kits?

Or do I have to wait for the timer to run out.

Thanks.

Comments

• You should be able to if you tap on the health pack icon at the top of the screen. I think you have to be in the character selection for battle screen in order to see it.
  • You can buy health packs, but it costs HP (which is hard to get), so I wouldn't really recommend it.

You can use health packs on the preparing-for-battle screen.

If you have less than five health packs, you will get another one every 36 minutes until you reach the total of 5. It's possible to have more than that, if you gain some as a mission reward or a daily supply, but generally it does more good to use them as needed rather than let them pile up.
  • Kyoku wrote:
    You should be able to if you tap on the health pack icon at the top of the screen. I think you have to be in the character selection for battle screen in order to see it.

Thanks!

You're awesome!
  • I actually have about 40 of them saved up cause I thought they were VERY rare and didnt auto-regen. I am starting to use them now because of the info gained on these boards, thanks!
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That is some dedication there most have been slow going for awhile.
  • You can't buy health packs until you run out of them completely. The option to buy them is simply unavailable until you ran out.
  • Phantron wrote:
    You can't buy health packs until you run out of them completely. The option to buy them is simply unavailable until you ran out.
    You couldn't be more wrong. You can always buy a health pack by clicking on the blue [+] symbol at the top of your screen when you are in the hero selection process before a battle.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Justdangit wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    You can't buy health packs until you run out of them completely. The option to buy them is simply unavailable until you ran out.
    You couldn't be more wrong. You can always buy a health pack by clicking on the blue [+] symbol at the top of your screen when you are in the hero selection process before a battle.

Wow. Today I learned.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

Wow. Today I learned.

Same, never knew that.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Too bad they never included 50% health packs would be handy for people who don't want to rely on spider man as much. Of course i would think they should be the same value as minor boost and be obtainable for ISO or even random rewards like boosts. You could use two to full heal a hero but you couldn't revive them if they were downed that would require standard health pack.
  • Chaga
    Chaga Posts: 30
    Options
    With a 5 blue/yellow Spidey, I got about 150 health packs lol