Trade 2 or maybe 3 covers of a 4 or 5 star character from your rewards queue for a chosen power.

I dont’t know about you guys but one of the worst feelings in mpq is needing that one cover to champ that 4 or 5 star... and u get that one cover you already have 5 of... for the fifth time in a row. I feel like there being an option, maybe next to the 120 command points option to upgrade a power there could also be an option where you can spend 2 or 3 covers from the other colors in your queue to upgrade as well. 

Comments

• SpawnSoloBROKE
    SpawnSoloBROKE Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Example:
    Say my Carol Danvers is 5/5/2 and I have an extra 2 or 3 black and yellow Carol covers in my rewards. I could then trade those in to upgrade the other color, in this case green.
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    I had thought of this a year or so back, when i had a sweet 8/0/0 Ant-man (now he's a healthy 13/7/2...no joke, maybe even an underestimate) but I thought of a star or something. when you get your sixth color you can use it to get half a star and a full star counts as a colorless cover (or even auto apply to your lowest cover). 

It could bring up a good balancing act... do you apply this to the "star cover" in hopes to eventually level your 2/5/5 character or do you sell it. It should be noted that you lose any covers applied to the "star cover" if you end up champing them. so you have a 2/5/5 with half a star..end up opening the color you need. well then essentially you wasted that 1,000 iso you would have gotten from flat out selling it.