Pork N Beans recruitment extravaganza! (Full)

Heaka75
Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
edited February 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Pork N Beans is now recruiting!  We're a t175 PvE only alliance looking for a new member to join. Play daily, hit the 1st command point scoring goal each event (or higher!) and have a chat in game if you like (we're a fairly sociable bunch), Line chat optional but highly recommended for team discussions. We also require max progression in boss events. We finished the most recent Galactus event in a day and a half. PM me if you are intersted.

Comments

• mclusky
    mclusky Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2018
    We're a t250 PvE only alliance looking for a couple of steady members to join. Play daily, hit 4*progression scoring goal each event (or higher!) and have a chat in game if you like (we're a fairly sociable bunch), Line chat optional. Would also be preferable for you to go hard in the boss events.
    No pressure, it's just a game remember ;-) 
  • mclusky
    One spot still available currently 
  • Roooster1
    Roooster1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    If you can come up with two spots a friend and I are looking.  We both have solid rosters and play daily.  
  • mclusky
    Leave it with me, we will have at least one after this event end so will see about the other 
  • mclusky
    Sorry lads, if you come as a pair we can't fit you both in. Even the single spot is taken for now but may be available sometime next week 
  • mclusky
    2 spots open again
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    mclusky said:
    We're a t250 PvE only alliance looking for a couple of steady members to join. Play daily, hit 4*progression scoring goal each event (or higher!) and have a chat in game if you like (we're a fairly sociable bunch), Line chat optional. Would also be preferable for you to go hard in the boss events.
    No pressure, it's just a game remember ;-)

What is a "4* progression scoring goal"?

Are you meaning to say the requirement is half of max progression, and that players need to play at SCL 7+?

Because that's when you get 4*s as progression rewards.

• mclusky
    Just an example of the scoring goal, should have referred to the cl sure but I'm assuming that the people on this forum are serious mpq players and generally playing 7+ anyway. Anyone playing the lower levels are welcome as well
  • mclusky
    If they can keep up that is
  • mclusky
    1 spot available 
  • Deadsider
    Deadsider Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Still open?
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    I'll be leaving after the current Hulk event (for holiday time commitments), so there will be a spot open.

It's a good alliance with good commanders and good members and good teamups, so I'd say it's worth the wait.
  • mclusky
    @Deadsider, come along when you're ready
  • mclusky
    3 spots currently available! 
  • 4windz
    4windz Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    can i join?
  • mclusky
    Sorry @4windz, just saw this, we're full