Wolverine vs. Cyclops in DDQ.

How did it go?
My Wolfie is at 13 cover but unchamped due to... priorities.
I leveled him up to 130 now and kicked that tight Cyclops butt. I used the new X-Men damage-increasing boost so my level 130 Wolverine performed a Surgical Strike dealing 12000 damage.

Not bad.

Saving the token for Nightcrawler.

Comments

• iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Got it second go with my 3/4/4 lvl 229 XFW. A couple of days ago I saw Patch was level 222 so I made him my bonus hero and got that next level for a black XFW, which helped a lot.

Token was a yellow mockingbird to make her 4/2/4, so she’s coming along nicely
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I champed XFW last week (yeah, I know, but I had an extra cover), and this was a piece of cake. I softened him up with an X-Force and waited until he'd fired mutant revolutionary to down him with surgical strike.

LT gave me yet another champ level for Riri, my MPQ stalker.
  • Uncletas
    Uncletas Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Third try with my level 166 4/2/5 no boosts. Tough with low level black covers but played the deny game. Gamora red for my efforts. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Got a board with lots of red and lots of black. Got a Surgical strike early, and it took Cyclops out. Easy peasy.

Of course, my Wolverine is level 310, so I wasn't expecting any difficulties.

• rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    won easily with a lv 280 Wolvie.  Favorable board and 2 surgical strikes finished him off.

LT to the hoard
  • Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Won second try with L 171 5/5/3 no boosts, the first try crash'd on me

Lots of black and red on the board, end in him a few turns.

LT saved.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leveled up my Wolvie from 70 to 188 and went in with boosted ap and the X-Men damage boost. Made a couple match fives and finished him off with surgical strike. Cyclops never got anything off. Got a yellow Nova and a bonus green Vulture to put him at 11 covers.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/5/4 lvl 280. No issues, got it first try.

Token yielded a Sandman Green (3/3/3) and a bonus Rogue Yellow (0/1/3)
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    4/5/3 level 120 got him second try. First match was a horrible board where I could never get enough for a surgical strike. Second board was also littered with reds, but lots of black also. Got just enough for SS the turn before he used his yellow to overflow the board with red and I hit him with SS the next turn for 11k.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had an awesome board to begin with - I had enough black to cast Surgical Strike by my third turn, so Cyclops didn't last long against my level 271 5/5/3 X-Force Wolverine. My reward was a Champ Level for Medusa, which in turn yielded another Legendary token. Huzzah!
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    My lvl 273 has failed 3 times today. Hope he feels humiliated. There’s no excuse and I’m not about to feed him any boosts. I’m sure Jean isn’t impressed either.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got him the second time with my 5/5/3 Level 273. First match was awash with red and I couldn't keep him from getting off two Optic Blasts. I had just gathered enough AP for one last X-Force when he finished me off. He had 633 health left. 

Second time was much easier, finished him off with about 8600 or 8900 health left (can't remember which), no boosts. One Surgical Strike hit him for about 11K. Token to the brand new hoard, to be pulled right before 5pidey leaves Latests. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    4/5/4 lv.275.

Took 2 tries. First attempt Cyke beat me to all the black matches and full blasted to end it.
    Second try was the opposite. Surgical strike, heal, surgical strike, win.

Token to the hoard.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Finally got eem. Don’t know if XWolf was trying to lift Scott’s spirits or recovering from a toon-related sickness.

Whatever the case, wish he didn’t need to waste my time dealing with his drama. Glad it’s over now and we can begin planning for future Crash clashes. 
  • murmit
    murmit Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I did it with a 3/2/1 wolvie and it was fine it took me two trys but i did it a shame i got a mordo out of the LT.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    2/2/1, lvl 111. Got utterly destroyed the first time, Cyke kept cascading into all the colours he needed. Second time, I remembered I had all these X-Men Damage Boosts sitting around, so I strapped on 5 of those, got a board with more black and green, and dropped him. Token was a Coulson Champ Level, bumping him back up from the tie to my highest level character.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Hardest crash for a while even with champed Wolvie. With 4th attempt finally did it when concentrated collecting just black and then two surcigal strikes.