Event Decks in Story please

Options
Kinesia
Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
Event Decks have now been implemented and it's mostly great. Before that I couldn't recommend the game to anyone because it was too painful to adjust things all the time, now it's so much better but there are still gaps.

I've been trying to go back and fill in the really hard story bits I have left. These are challenges I need to work on, changing 1 or 2 cards here and there until I get it right, but it _only_ lets you use your main decks. I need many of those as they are.
If I was _only_ working on story it would hurt less, but I usually work on Story while waiting for node recharges and other things and have to switch back and forth and it's very very frustrating to the point I am currently leaving Story mostly alone.

Now Event Decks exist adding those to story missions should be _very_ easy to implement.

Could it be done please? I don't think it hurts anything.

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, this is a good idea. 
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    a bit like a campaign mode, use this deck play this
    battle? pull all cards in this deck to unlock the next
    campaign battle?

HH
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hawkyh1 said:
    a bit like a campaign mode, use this deck play this
    battle? pull all cards in this deck to unlock the next
    campaign battle?

HH

Hi Hawk, that'd not what I mean, though that could be cool for some new content.

With the existing story some of them get very hard to meet the requirements but also you are meant to do them with all 5 colours. Usually some colours are easy and some can be very very hard.

I'm on some at the moment that I need to experiment and try the fight multiple ways.

All of that is good. The problem part is that the only decks you can use are "Basic" or "Custom 1", you need to edit your _main_ deck to do these, there is no option.

But my main decks are set up for things, I could write things down and swtich things back and forth but I shouldn't have to mess about like that. We _have_ the whole Event deck system now and that would slot right in perfectly.
    Since the coding has all been done there shouldn't be huge amounts of work to implement it in another part of the game.