Something needs to be done with preconstructed decks.

TheDragonHermit
TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
At first I thought they were amusing, then I started completing them. At first I found the rune reward a nice unexpected bonus, but the I accidentally clicked on one for a node and struggled to win. Then I forgot I put it in and lost. A loss is fine with me, I am nowhere near the point where I can expect perfection, but a loss because I click on a deck I had no input in making left a bad taste in my mouth. Could there be a toggle in the settings to only show custom and event decks for events or otherwise give us something to do with these decks that are just cluttering our deck selection screen?

Comments

• TheDragonHermit
    That would be nice, and could act as a vital currency sink for booster crafting, give players a target to craft while not spending on other perhaps more flexible cards. Could balance out those who are hoarding dupes by giving them an overall minor convenience to target rather than an OP card. Wouldn't even effect the playing of the game too much. What do you think Oktagon, @Brigby ?
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it'd be great if we could "earn" the deck slots by completing them, or pay to unlock the cards from them we're missing.

Remember when they asked us all to make those decks, and said they'd credit the designers at some point? 
  • TheDragonHermit
    Oh by the way, I am one of those guys who are sitting on a nice pile of dupes, and I would totally sink resources into decks if it would get me earned slots.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    @madwren I sure as hell do... One of the many promises broken by Hibernum... 
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Lol. I dont think i will ever get the 1 uncommon card that keeps me from 1 of those decks. Maddening as the mouth of madness.