Suggestions: merge tokens, more arenas & others

Hi.
Just some suggestions. I realize some have probably been suggested already, but thought it'd make more sense just to list all my present suggestions in one place.... Appologies in advance if I should be posting elsewhwere...

Anyways, here we go....

1) Option to Merge 1-star recruit tokens into 2-star heroric recuit token. Even if it were at a cost of 3-to-1, it'd be worth it for players (like me) who'd be happy never to see another Hawkeye or BW Modern cover in their life! icon_e_wink.gif

2) Offline PvE arena
For those of us who've got time to kill on the subways or airplanes, ths would be wonderful. It's a shame you can't play the game at all without an internet connection. I'd love to see a simple PvE arena that randomly generates matches at various difficulties, and the ISO rewards directly proportional to the difficulty. Anywhere from a pittance (~20iso) for simple low-level HAMMER opponents, to great rewards (500+) for the "next-to-impossible" match ups.
As with standard PvE, no 3-attempts, but the ability to skip it the match is too hard.

3) Coherent incremental rewards system (for arena and tournaments)
The present rewards system, is kind of strange. Although the 3-stars are where they should be at the top (although arguable unattainable - 3000 pts in the arena??! Ya right icon_e_confused.gif), the overall progression could be much more coherent. I'd suggest incremental ISO rewards, and covers/HP at the milestones.
Example:
25pts-20Iso, 50pts-30iso, 75pts-40iso,100pts-1*token/cover,
125pts-50iso, 150pts-60iso, 175pts-70iso, 200pts-50HP
225pts-80iso, 250pts-90iso, 275pts-100iso, 300pts-2*token/cover
With a system like ths, it'd be incentive to always keep pushing on, because the rewards will always be guaranteed to be getting better. By the time you're past the 1000+ pts mark, you're making decent iso with each progression and not getting insulted with pittance rewards (Hawkeye 1* at 1400pts?? Seriously?? icon_e_confused.gif )

4) cover sale also based on abilities level (not just character level)
In a desperate need for a cover slot, i recently sold my Hawkeye 1*. I never use him, and have never leveled him up. ... But i have collected his covers (to excess). Anyway, his abilities were maxed out, but the sale was still only worth 125iso icon_e_confused.gif . Given that each cover is worth 100iso individually, i would have thought the character would be worth at least 1000iso...

5) ability to share covers
Simple "Share" option next to the "Sell" option in the cover details, allows you to give a cover to a facebook friend.

6) 2-point system for tournaments
I'd be nice if there were 2 strains of points during tournaments: 1 for placement (as presently implemented), and one for incremental rewards (point which you don't lose).
This way, there are two systems of rewards: one for placing well (as presently implemented), and one for those dedicated persistent players who simply invest a lot of time playing.
In the present system, it seems a shame that a person can play a tournament all week only to get knocked down to a terrible placement in the last 20 minutes and get nothing in the end (speaking from experience icon_cry.gif )

7) more arenas
I'd like to see a variety of restricted PvP arenas, for example:
- 1-star only, 2-star only, 3-star only
- heros only, villains only
- avengers only, x-men only
This would encourage building of new teams, and you can go to different arenas if you're sick of playing against Thor/Classic-Storm combos, or ridiculous lvl100+ Spidey/Rag matchups.

That's it for now...
To the Devs: great game. Keep up the good work... icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrMeer wrote:
    3) Coherent incremental rewards system (for arena and tournaments)
    The present rewards system, is kind of strange. Although the 3-stars are where they should be at the top (although arguable unattainable - 3000 pts in the arena??! Ya right icon_e_confused.gif), the overall progression could be much more coherent. I'd suggest incremental ISO rewards, and covers/HP at the milestones.
    Example:
    25pts-20Iso, 50pts-30iso, 75pts-40iso,100pts-1*token/cover,
    125pts-50iso, 150pts-60iso, 175pts-70iso, 200pts-50HP
    225pts-80iso, 250pts-90iso, 275pts-100iso, 300pts-2*token/cover
    With a system like ths, it'd be incentive to always keep pushing on, because the rewards will always be guaranteed to be getting better. By the time you're past the 1000+ pts mark, you're making decent iso with each progression and not getting insulted with pittance rewards (Hawkeye 1* at 1400pts?? Seriously?? icon_e_confused.gif )

^ This ^

I've been thinking this, but never managed to put words to my thoughts.
  • yeah. got 17 standard tokens..waste them for 1 stars icon_mrgreen.gif luckily still got 1 doom cover
    agree with your suggestion bro