Payment made but VIP not activated

Options
Hi all,

Some advice needed, I'm on android, been playing for years, not too seriously but I purchase the VIP. Went to renew it, my payment has gone through, but the VIP hasn't activated.
At first, if I clicked on the VIP to repurchase it stated I already own it, now 12 hours later it would allow me to purchase it. So a few questions.
1) how long does support take to get back to me? I contacted them pretty much right away. 
2) Should I just bite the bullet and pay a second time and hope I can get the first payment refunded? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Support usually gets back to you in about a day, but if they have a lot of incoming tickets it may take longer.  Don't reply to the ticket unnecessarily to ask for updates, as that may push it down the queue with a newer "last updated" time.

It's probably safe to purchase VIP again.  I've heard of people with uncredited VIP status being sent the various rewards they missed rather than having support simply "turn on" VIP for your account.  They'll probably need to see a purchase receipt for the failed attempt before doing that, but you should be able to sign up now while pursuing the ticket.

(I do not work for D3)