Do we know how long rewards are unlockable for?

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I just realised, I'm going to foreign parts soon, the day the current Hulk event ends. I won't be able to play the game for a week.
There's no reason why the rewards would not unlock the Sunday after, is there?

Comments

• Not sure what you mean by the rewards "unlocking", but if you mean getting your rewards from the event, yes you will still get it when you log in next. If you want to be safe though, jot down your placement in the events you are in when you leave, so if there is a glitch and you dont get your rewards you can contact support and they can help you out.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I meant.
    Jotting my position down...hm. Not sure how much water that would hold.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just logged into MPQ on my phone the other day and got rewards from the last hunt event...
    So you'll still get your rewards as soon as you log in. Although not sure how that would work if you get special event tokens.
  • They (Customer Service) will be able to tell what place you placed in anyway, so its not really a big deal to jot down your placement, but it doesnt hurt to have some numbers ready in case it helps with thier investigation. Maybe a screenshot or something too would be nice (but again - not necessary, just for your own sanity. Better safe than sorry!)

EDIT: Oh, and special event tokens turn into regular heroic tokens after the event ends. Although with subevents now giving away heroics anyway, doesnt really matter in the case of this PVE event.